31

Two days flew by, and we were all told to go into a room. I spotted all the rookie teams, who I forgot I was going to help, and looked back toward the hokage. Anko introduced him and he stepped forward to explain why the selection Exam was made in the first place. There were some reactions and then he was about to explain the third exam until a man had appeared in front of us all.

"Everyone, before the third exam..." he said, coughing a little. "There's something I want you to do..." He said, before turning all the way around to us. "Fight in some preliminary matches to see who gets to advance to the Third Exam's main battle."

"Preliminary matches? What do you mean?" Shikamaru asked, stepping forward in his spot.

"Sensei, I don't understand what you mean by preliminary matches." Sakura said, leaning to one side to see him better. "Why can't we just start the exam with the remaining examinees?"

He sighed before explaining. "In this case, it must have been because the first and second exam were too easy, I don't know...but there are too many examinees left. According to Chunin regulations, we must decrease the number of participants for the third exam."

He coughed and explained some other things. He asked if anyone wanted to quit and I noticed team 7 whispering. I shifted my gaze to them and realized that Sakura and Sasuke were arguing about something while Sasuke was holding his shoulder/neck area. There is a strange chakra coming from the spot he is holding. He feels like....like one of the people in the Hokage's group. It also feels like the lady from before. This is confusing me. Maybe I should've been with them. There would be no confusion.

Sakura was tearing up and I saw a hand get raised. Kabuto. He began walking out but Naruto called after him. Kabuto said that he was not in the right condition to be fighting.

t i m e s k i p -because I'm lazy af

After we had climbed some stairs everyone was standing on the higher level platform, besides Sasuke and one of Kabuto's teammates. When they had began fighting, kabuto's teammate had pinned Sasuke to the floor and started absorbing his chakra. Sasuke kicked him off and the other tried to catch him again with the technique. Sasuke dodged and they both stopped, for some reason, and Naruto started yelling out to his teammate. Sasuke looked up at the blonde, and spotted lee standing next to him. The two fighters began to run at each other again and Sasuke copied Lee's move. Well, he was about to until something started spreading around him. It was strange and I could see the multiple reactions from different people in the room when they spotted it.

The strange markings withdrew which also caused a reaction, and he ended the battle with his 'Lion combo'. Sasuke slid a few meters away before finally stopping. The judge walked up to the victim of Sasuke's attack while Sasuke slowly got to his knees.

"I will stop this match now. The first match winner is Uchiha Sasuke." He said, standing up and motioning to the Uchiha.

"Yes!" Naruto shouted as Sakura celebrated in the background. I smiled and teleported to him, picking him up bridal style. I released some chakra and made his body absorb it. His breathing slowed down and he looked at his hands questionable.

"I gave you chakra." I said flatly. He looked up at me and smiled, only slightly so no one else would see, and I smiled back at him. "You did good. Especially since that man had drained so much of you in the very beginning."

His cheeks flooded with a few red color and as he was about to say something, the medic came up to us. He said some words until kakashi interrupted him. "This isn't in your field. I'll be taking him."

I placed Sasuke on the floor and the lay spoke for a while before walking out. I had seen a strange mark on his shoulder while I was holding him. It was black and was three markings. A few seconds later something jumped on my back.

"Hitori! How did I not see you before this?! I could have been talking to you he whole timmeee!!" The voice of Naruto shouted from behind me. Yes, it was definitely him that had jumped on me.

"It is good to see you too." I said, smiling at the blonde now. Shikamaru and a few of the others I talk to en started crowding around and talking before they were all silenced by the judge.

"Please go back to your spots to see who goes up next!" He shouted, coughing right after. We all headed up the steps and I was between Naruto and Kiba. The next names that were called was Shino and Zaku. They both made it to the first level and stood facing each other.

"Will Shino-kun be ok?" Hinata asked, looking down at the two people below us all.

"Yea he's strong. I don't want to fight him either." Kiba answered.

The match begun and Shino said something, which was followed by the Zaku springing towards him. One arm stayed in his sling while the other reached out to hit him. Shino blocked and said something else before Zaku opened his hand more.

"Air slicer!" The sound ninja shouted, making Shino get hit onto the floor with a bright flash. Shino simply stood up and I watched the battle go on. I watched as the bugs blocked the tube in his arm. The chakra started flooding and expanded before practically blowing his arm up. The chakra had blown holes into his skin and through his arm. Shino was then called the winner.

Shino climbed the steps up and his team congratulated him. Kiba growled lowly and looked away from him when Shino said for them to do the same. We all looked toward the board, seeing the next names. Oh...it's me. I blinked. There was no name I would be facing off against.

"Excuse me, but who is going to be my opponent?" I asked. A poof sounded behind me and I turned my head to see Kakashi.

"That would be me." He said. I simply jumped down, accepting it.

"What?! HOW COME HE ISN'T FIGHTING ONE OF US?!" Naruto shouted, leaning over the railing. "ITS NOT FAIR KAKASHI-SENSEI IS A JOUNIN!"

I looked up and met eyes with the blonde. "Would you like to fight me instead?" I asked. He backed away from the rail and pressed himself on the wall, shaking his head.

I was tapped on the shoulder and I turned to kakashi. He close eye smiled and looked at the rest of the soon to be chunins.

"This match will count for his final one also. Since there will be no one to face him and he is going against a jounin." Kakashi announced. I nodded but there were many protests in the stands. He ignored them and backed away so he was at a good distance from me.

"Begin." The judge said. We both jumped back and took a fighting stance.

"I may be able to use my Kekkie Genkai....just to end this quickly." I mumbled. Kakashi appeared behind me and I dodged his round house kick by ducking. I spun on a hand to kick at his feet but he jumped away.

"I don't think I want to see that Kekkie Genkai...." he said, making what I could only think of as a smirk. I smirked back, missing having good battles.

"No, you really don't." I said, getting into my stance again.

---------------------
Aaannd I'm cutting this chapter off like that. We'll see you next time on DragonBall Z <----this was my shit guys. It was epic to me so shut the fuck up.