28

Me and everyone else in the room listened to what Ibiki was saying. He finally told us to grab numbers after we turned in our application forms. I walked into the line and waited, not giving Naruto a glance when he yelled. It's obvious he would have freaked out, he doesn't have the highest intellect level.

I took my number, sitting in my seat. I didn't notice until I sat down that I was seated by a strange woman. I think it was a woman. This exam is making me confused. She reminded me of someone, but I can not remember who I exactly it was. She smiled weirdly at me before looking to the front when Ibiki was naming the rules.

I could see Naruto freaking out in his seat next to Hinata, especially when Ibiki said that when you failed so did your team. He said a couple more things before we could start. Looking down at the problems, I thanked myself when I realized just how easy this was. Not because I naturally know this, but because I have read dozens of books when I was learning about being human and a regular ninja. I wrote down my answers after I read every question, then set my pencil down and flipped it over. Closing my eyes and sitting back, I began to think.

Sasuke is bound to figure this out first. Then Sakura. Naruto? I'm not so sure about him. He will try to stick to not cheating because he is simply that way. He is probably going to count on the tenth question. I might as well sooth him. He will be frantic the whole time. This is gonna take some chakra. I made some hand signs asking it seem casual, and went into Naruto's mind scape. I pulled him in too.

He looked around, confusion showing trough his facial expression. "Hello Naruto." I greeted, waving. He looked to me and smiled.

"HITORI!" He shouted and running in my direction. I caught him when he jumped so he wouldn't push me to the floor. "You aren't going to cheat by doing this right?"

"No, I simply came to tell you not to worry. The last question will get you through this, I'm sure." I said, patting his head. He grinned.

"Thanks! You are always there for me!" He said, a redness flooding his cheeks.

"Well, we are friends." I hummed. "I have to go. This is chakra draining." He nodded and let me go. I made a hand sign before opening my actual eyes.

Turning my head, I could see the woman had started staring at me again. I decided to just meet her eyes. Once I did, we stared at each other for a while. Mine was a blank stare while hers was a unsettling one. Getting bored, I just looked away. This is a long time for a test. He probably wanted to see all the skills for cheating that these people have.

When I came out of my mind again, Naruto was giving a speech. It seemed to give confidence to the rest of the people that were still here. After a few moments and the chunins nodding to Ibiki, he told us we passed. Sakura stood up.

"Wait! What is the meaning of this? We pass already?! What about the tenth question?!" She asked, hands on the table. Ibiki laughed with his eyes closed.

"There was no such thing to begin with. Or you can call the two choice question the tenth question." He said, keeping the smile on his face.

"Hey!" Temari' voice called, making attention turn to her now. "So what were this previous nine problems?! It was all a waste!"

"No it's not." Ibiki said, turning a different direction "the nine problems accomplished their purpose. The purpose to test each individual's information gathering skills."

He went on to explain what he meant after that, and I chuckled at Naruto's comments from time to time during the explanation. Ibiki then took off the bandana on his head, showing his scars of torture. He started speaking again after that. I just realized that this man must talk just as much as I think. That is a very long time.

"All right!!  Wish us luck!!" I smiled at the blonde as he stood from his seat and began cheering.

The chakra signature outside started getting closer at a drastic pace, until a ball smashed through the glass of the window. A lady stood in front of a banner that she put up with her kunia.

"Everybody, there is no time to be happy." She said, putting her right arm out. "I am the second examiner, Mitarashi Anko! Let's go to the next exam!" She shouted, putting her fist up. "Follow me!"

Everyone stared at her before Ibiki stepped half way out from the banner she put in front of him. "Grasp the atmosphere." He said.

Once he had made it beside Anko, she counted us. "81? Ibiki you let 27 teams pass? The first exam must have been too soft." She said.

"It looks like there are a lot of excellent students this time." He said, smirking lightly. She looked back at us.

"Oh, well....I'm going to make more than half of them fail in the next exam." She said. She said some things before we were lead out. I noticed that she said 81. That would make no sense. There should have been 78, or else...maybe the hokage-

"Hello there!" A voice behind me shouted. I blinked and looked back. It was a female with black hair that went to her ears. She had a close eyed smile and was waving. I slowly made my way to her.

"Were you calling for me?" I asked, making sure I was correct about the situation.

"Yea! I'm your new partner since you can only enter in teams of three!" She said before looking around and waving her arms around again. "TASHI!!" She shouted. I blinked.

A male with very bright green hair made his way to us by weaving through all the people. He stopped when he was shoulder to shoulder with the girl, who was an inch taller than him. "I'm Natashi. Don't think because I was put on your team that you are better then me."

I slowly nodded. "I am Hitori. Nice to meet both of you even if you are both clones sent by the hokage to make sure I continue." I said. Their eyes widened and I just turned around to follow everyone out of the building. Tomorrow we will be at the forest I was told about I believe.

-----------------------
I honestly can't believe that there 4K views. Pretty damn crazy. Anyway, when I finish this book there will most likely(most defiantly) going to be a sequel because I know exactly how this book is gonna end. *maniacal laughter*.

Ahem, I am going to ask on here, does anyone want me to do more books for a different anime?

Also, Hitori can look however you want him to basically. It can be all of your traits or it can be some fucktard that has hair that flows in the wind, I don't care.