34

"Give up." Neji said, his eyes narrowing. "You are not suited to be a ninja." He continued to speak and I decided not to listen to him. The Chunin Exams is making everyone I know seem like monsters. It brings out the worst side of people, and I can't stop that from happening.

It seems like human nature. I don't think Naruto is very happy about any of this though. "HINATA! Beat him up!! Why aren't you saying anything back?! It's making the people watching really mad!"

With Naruto's words Hinata finally gained her confidence back. "So you're not going to give up? Don't blame me later on." Neji said.

"Byakugan!" Hinata activated her Kekkie Genkai. "Neji, let us fight!" She said, taking her stance.

They went at each other with the 'gentle fist', aiming for chakra flow. They had stopped, palms facing the other person, and Hinata coughed up blood. She tried to hit him again but he struck her in one of the Tenketsu points. In other words, holes in the chakra system. He pulled up her sleeve, showing all the red spots that had now taken place on her arm. He hit her once again in the chest and she flew back. After a few words were exchanged the fight went on.

Neji uppercutted her, pushing her back once again. Eventually, it was all done when Neji hit her stomach. She fell, seemingly paralyzed but still got up anyway. She had crossed a line when she mentioned that he was the one who was worrying about the fate of the branches because he started painting to her. Neji was stopped when all of the jounin appeared to stop him.

"Neji, cut it out." Guy said, holding him from behind. "You have made a passionate promise with me that you will not argue with the head family."

"Why did the other jounin a come out?" Neji asked, anger clear on his face as he spoke through gritted teeth. "Does the head family receive special treatment?"

I shook my head as Hinata fell to her knees. Everyone rushed to her and I stared at Neji. I will have to ask him about this. He is stuck on the fact of the head family, so something must have happened.

"Hey, the drop out there." Neji called. Naruto looked up and met neji's gaze. "Let me warn you about two things. If you're a ninja stop with the unsightly cheering for a stranger. And one more thing, a drop out is a drop out. They cannot change."

Naruto stood. "Do you want to try?" He asked. Neji smirked at him. Naruto ran toward his new found enemy, only to be stopped by none other than rock lee. Lee stopped the fight from happening with his own reasons and Naruto walked away. Lee gave Guy a thumbs up and said man did it back.

Hinata caught everyone's attention once again by coughing out blood. Kurenai, as I am told, opened her jacket to feel her heart beat better. She gasped and looked up, right at Neji.

"If you have time to glare at me, you should use it to help her out." He said with a smirk on his face. I teleported to him and put a hand on his shoulder. He jumped slightly and looked to me.

"That's enough." I grunted. He was about to say something until I squeezed his shoulder softly, showing him that I would not argue with him. He sighed and looked back to the sene before us, which was Hinata being lifted up and to the ER most likely.

"I will win." Naruto said, holding his fist out and promising on Hinata's blood. We all went up the stairs and I ended up standing next to Naruto who was farther away from everyone else. They started cleaning up the blood from the last match and I could see Gaara getting excited....or the annoying tailed beast was. Either way, it's not going to be good for his opponent.

Kankuro want down his side of the stairs and up ours, standing near Naruto and me. He started talking to the blonde before Naruto broke the conversation with "You're not interesting. I don't like you." To which I chuckled at. Kankuro turned to me and opened his mouth to say something until it was interrupted by the cough of the judge.

"Now to start the next match." The judge said. The names on the board started changing until everyone's attention was directed to Gaara who used his sand to transport himself to the floor. Choji started yelling before shouting 'safe' earning him two hits in the head. On the board it said the two names Gaara and Lee.

Lee cheered and jumped to the floor. Gaara threw the cork from his gourd at Lee, and lee caught it. The match was started and it seemed one sided because of the sand that Gaara used as a defense and an offense. The green blur backflipped onto the statue, breathing harder.

"Lee! Take them off!" Guy yelled, holding his thumb up in his usual pose.

"But I thought you said it was only if I had to protect many important people!" Lee shouted back.

"I don't care! I'll allow it!" Guy said, grinning. Lee smiled and sat down, taking the leg warmer things off his shins, showing weights. Lee removed them from his legs and put the cloth back in his legs, dropping the weights below him. They smashed the floor with the heaviness of it.  Lee jumped from the statue and the fight began again. Lee eventually was able to break some of the armor that I had trouble with the first time I sparred with him. The Konoha ninja performed his 'forbidden move' which seemed to put a strain on his body. When he flinched before the final blow, Gaara had used it to escape the sand armor.

The shell of the red head slammed into the floor, creating a crater. Everyone stared until the armor started to crumble, causing confusion.

----------------------
And I'm stopping there. Guess what? By making all the characters gay like this, THERE WILL BE NO BARUTO! I have just saved the world. I fucking hate baruto if you haven't noticed. He's a brat and I want to kill his dumb ass. *cough* anyway, bye