39

"There's two empty seats over here!" I heard the voice of Kiba call out. I looked up and Hinata and Kiba sat down next to me. I smiled and waved and they mirrored me.

Naruto and Neji were going to fight, and I honestly do not know who to cheer for. The match was one sided and when Neji had thought he had won because he struck all of Naruto's chakra points, Naruto got up. Neji began to tell the story of the head and the branch families of his clan. Naruto called upon the chakra of the nine-tailed beast, shocking pretty much everyone in the stadium.

His speed increased and they started going at it again. They clashed and created craters in the floor. Neji got up first and walked to Naruto's side. He was about to make a speech, but Naruto had jumped from the ground and uppercutted him. Neji, who had no more chakra to use to move anymore, sat there and listened to what Naruto had to say. The judge called him the winner. The crowed stared clapping and cheering for him. The blonde didn't realize it at first but when he did he held up a peace sign.

"Alright!" Naruto shouted, tuning around the arena. I chuckled, he still has the strength to run around when he was out of breathe not just five seconds before. He stopped in his tracks and looked around, spotting me. I waved at him but he continued running. He vertically ran up the wall and when he got up, he jumped on me. I grunted and caught him.

"Good job Naruto." I said. He grinned and began talking really fast, shaking my shoulders every so often, until he was tapped on the shoulder. He groaned and looked back. It was an ANBU.

"Excuse me but there will be no PDA. Please take that elsewhere so please get off of his lap. Also, you should be with the other competitors." The male ANBU said. Naruto began to become red, starting from his neck and going up. He scurried off of my lap and said a quick bye before going to the rest of them. I stood up and began my journey to the infirmary. I noticed the Head of the head family coming from the room I was going to. He was looking off into the distance with a solemn look on his face.

I slowly opened the door and spotted Neji standing in front of the window, looking at all the flying birds. "Hello." I greeted. He jumped and looked back, sipping tears from his face. When he noticed it was me he smiled. "That was a good fight. Did you learn anything?"

He nodded as an answer. He came up to me and hugged me. "I've read something that has changed my mind. Naruto was one of the things that changed my mind too."

"He did the same for me." I mumbled, resting my chin on his shoulder. He's only a little shorter. "Shouldn't you be resting? To build up your chakra?"

He sighed and nodded. He let go of me and walked back to his bed. He slowly climbed back up and laid there, staring at the ceiling. I walked next to his bed and figured I should kiss his forehead too. I leaned down and did so, walking away after.

I sat back in my seat next to Kiba and looked down at what was happening. Temari glided down to the arena floor and Shikamaru looked like he wanted nothing more than to walk away. Naruto ended up pushing Shikamaru over the railing and into the arena too. I have a feeling Shikamaru is going to blame Sasuke for this. I wonder is Sasuke has picked up kakashi's habit to be late.

Before I knew it, Shikamaru's match was done too. He used his shadow technique to catch her and the hole that Naruto dug while he had his match. He gave up, surprising everyone but me and choji. He didn't have enough chakra to use the rest of his moves. Temari was called the winner. Naruto got mad and jumped into the arena, yelling at Shikamaru for his laziness.

The topic was changed to Sasuke's fight and they both stood there. Naruto started pacing around and finally, after ten minutes, Sasuke arrived. His bangs were longer now. I jumped into the arena and smacked kakashi on the back of the head. He fell and looked up from his face-planted position. A sweatdrop went down his head.

"Eheheh it's nice to see you too?" He asked, rubbing the spot I had hit.

"You idiot. He was about to be late. Everyone was getting on my nerves from all of the noise." I grunted. He nervously laughed again and I took my attention from him to Sasuke. "Seems like you forgot to cut your hair."

"Yea. I've been training all this time." He mumbled. I nodded and looked back at the blonde and Shikamaru.

"I think it's time to move." I said. The two of them nodded and they went to their spot while I went to mine. Before I did, however, I turned around and smiled at Sasuke. "Don't die."

He chuckled. "Of course I won't." Was his reply and I jumped back to the seats. While Gaara came down the steps everyone waited patiently for him. Kakashi made his way up the steps and stood next to where Lee and Gai were. After speaking with Sakura, he looked around and I followed his eyes. He was looking at all the ANBU in the stadium. Eight. His eyes then met with mine and he close-eye smiled at me. I smiled back and he motioned to everyone around him, probably wondering why I wasn't there. I pointed to Kiba. Kakashi got depressed and looked away, slouching. What was that about.

I shrugged it off and looked back at the arena floor. Gaara and Sasuke were standing in front of each other, waiting for the fight to start.

--------------------
Ok now you have to wait for the next chapter. Which will be tomorrow probably. Then there will be no more updates after tomorrow. Sucks for you guys. I'll detail this later in the next chapter.