46

I sat on the rocks that were created from the training, and watched as Naruto panted a few meters away. "Hey...hitori... do you think we should get Pervy sage something?" He asked, finally sitting up

"If you want." I replied, shrugging. He grinned and sat up, taking my hand and walking down the hill with me in tow.

We made it to a stand and got some squid for the old man and went to go find him. I looked around until I heard Jiraiya's voice in the distance. I grabbed Naruto's hand and lead him to a place where tarps(Idfk) were put over the entrance. I lifted one of the clothes and saw Jiraiya sitting with two women at his either side of him. Naruto ran forward, crouching down in front of the frog wallet. It was empty.

"Say all the three taboos of a ninja to yourself again! You broke all three in one go, you idiot!" Naruto yelled, jumping on the table.

"Wait, Naruto..." Jiraiya started, getting cut off by Naruto as the blonde jumped on him, hitting him with the food he had.

While he was doing that one of the squids slipped from his hand and flew back, hitting the coat of a man with black hair. Next to him was a bald man who immediately spoke out about it. Naruto made a sound of acknowledgement and looked back, seeing what was going on.

"You put a stain on Bro's brand-name suit! Pay for it! Get 100,000 yen!" The bald guy said.

"It's technically not a stain since you can just wash it." I said. The bald man was about to say something in reply until Jiraiya commented.

"That stupid looking thing thing costs 100,000? That's a little on the high side, don't you think?" The old man asked, looking at the man in the coat.

"What? Are you trying to pick a fight?" The stranger with hair asked, putting his attention on Jiraiya.

"You shouldn't for your own sake. Bro is a former chuunin from the Hidden Village of the Rock. He's a killer who was feared as a Legendary Yaminin." The bald guy said. I don't think this man is very legendary. I have never heard of him before.

"Legendary? What?" Jiraiya asked, leaning back in his seat on the couch. The black haired on leaned forward a bit, obviously offended.

"It looks like you wanna get hurt!" He yelled. Jiraiya stood and said something to Naruto, air gathering in his hand to form a sphere. "Bastard!"

Jiraiya swung his arm and the ball of air came into contact with the man. He spun back and hit the other guy, and flying out of the place and into a water ball stand. "Wow!" Naruto yelled, a grin on his face as he looked to where they had landed.

"I went easy on you but you guys sure are weak." Jiraiya said as we followed him out to the two people. He looked at the stand owner. "I'm sorry I broke you stand."

The man on the ground reached into his coat and gave Jiraiya his wallet. "Take this for repairs..." he mumbled before going limp. Jiraiya took money from the wallet and handed it to the owner.

I didn't pay attention after that because I looked at the damage he did to the guy. He had a hole in his coat, showing his yellow button up shirt. It has swirl marks on it, showing which way the air was going. I snapped out of my thoughts when a hand waved I font of my face. I blinked a couple of times and looked at the body connected to the hand, which was Naruto.

"Yes?" I asked. He smiled wide and grabbed my hand again.

"We're going to finally train!" He yelled, pulling me after Jiraiya's already retreating figure. "Wait of Pervy Sage!" Once we caught up to him I noticed the bag of water balls he had. He looked at me, smiled, and gave me the bag to hold. I think he simply didn't want to hold it anymore.

We made our way up another hill, standing next to some trees. "We're finally in training mode!" Naruto cheered. I set the bag next to Jiraiya and stood by him. The old man reached into the bag and threw a red and yellow ball to the blonde.

"See this water balloon?" He asked. Naruto nodded, asking what it was about. "You watched that technique carefully right?" A nod. "What kind of technique did it look like?"

"I think the enemy was rotating a lot...." and after that they got into a conversation about it. I just looked at my surroundings. I was about to go off when I was once again snapped back into reality by Naruto. "I get it now! This training is to create a fast rotation in the water ballon to pop it, right?"

"You're getting sharper." Jiraiya answered, meaning he was right. "Alright, get ready because we're going to train until night time!"

t i m e s k i p

I was wandering in the forest, a rabbit in arm, and finally making my way back. It's been a while now and I'm wondering if Naruto has actually fingered out how to pop it. As soon as I came to the plain he and Jiraiya were at the rabbit jumped out of my hands and ran. I was about to look back  as it ran until I was pulled by the arm in the other direction. I looked up to find that it was Jiraiya.

"And no help from Hitori, either!" The sage yelled back to Naruto. Naruto's jaw dropped as he watched us get farther away.

"What?! Hey! Bring him back!" He yelled after us. Jiraiya shook his head and before I knew it we were already in the city.

My arm was still in the grasp of the old man and I looked around, knowing there was no reason for me to move. "Do you think he'll actually do it?" He asked me. I looked back at him and shrugged.

"He's not very bright, but he's hard working. He'll figure it out." I replied. I was about to go on but I was cut off my a feminine voice.

"Excuse me Misters. Would you like to come in? This month, we're offering special service." The woman said, two of them coming from the tarp. They had red lips and strange clothing. One lady had light brown hair while the other one had the same color as Sasuke's. I don't know if it's blue or black.

"Special service?!" Jiraiya asked, stopping in his tracks.

"Just come in and you'll benefit from the hot deal." The one with the...blue hair brought up a white paper and winked. "Here's the stamp card. We'll service you guys plenty."

Wait...are they speaking to both of us? Do I really look that old? Or am I tall? I thought that you had to be a certain age for these things. This is weird. Apparently, he didn't notice that he was still latched onto my arm and he pulled me in with him. Before anything could happen, I hit his arm. He let go and looked back at me and laughed.

"Oh, sorry. I was caught up in the moment. Go on ahead to the room." He said, giving me a wave of dismissal. I ran out and went to the hotel room.

Taking a seat on the bed, I made hand signs and a dome had taken its place around me. Now I can practice molding chakra. I held my hands together and watched as the blue chakra swirled in my hands. The chakra became bigger and I my hair started getting pushed around by all of the energy. Before I could do anything, the dome had broken and all the wind escaped the dome. Just then Naruto had opened the door and he was smashed into the wall behind him. I jumped up and saw that he had been knocked out. He'll wake up in the morning.

I walked back into the room with Naruto in my arms, laying in the bed with him. It's not like we've never done it before. I closed my eyes and put my face in his neck, finding that I was tired. Darkness consumed me, and I was out.

--------------------
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. A friend had dragged me into being her date for this wedding that I had to last minute get ready for. Seriously, who does that?