36

I walked into one of the hospital rooms, seeing Hinata on the hospital bed. She jumped slightly when she realized I was standing by the door frame. I smiled at her and took a seat next to her bed. She shyly smiled back before looking back at the ceiling.

"You and noruto look cute together." She suddenly said, breaking the silence. She was smiling. I tilted my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I'm not quite getting this and I just got here.

"Nothing, nothing. I look up to Naruto a lot. He's like a big brother." She said, turning her head to the side to look at me. "What do you feel about him?"

"He is a special person. One of my first friends, and one of the only people that make me feel more normal." I said, resting my chin in the palm on my hand. She smiled at me and nodded.

"He thinks that way about you too. I can tell." She said, before mumblings something that I could hear correctly. Maybe I was not meant to hear it then.

"I am going to visit a few more people and then see what the blonde is doing. Get better soon Hinata." I said, waving as I walked out and placing a flower by her night stand. I have been told by Ino that people really like it when you give them flowers.

Why would people be happy when you give them a dying plant? Someone ended this flowers life to give it to you, and you would just either leave it there or put it in a vase with water in it when you could have simply went to go look at the still living flower. These people confuse me. Maybe I am thinking this through too much. I tend to do that a lot.

I walked into another room and looked at Lee. He was sleeping. I could at least help him. I made hand signs before my hands bowed green. I dragged my middle and fore finger across his bicep and forearm, healing strands of it so nothing will happen wrongly. Now it is not completely torn, so it will heal the way it is supposed to. He will still be a ninja.

I looked into Sasuke's room, but continued when I saw him with an oxygen mask on. He will be ok hopefully. I made my way out and then noticed a flash of orange and blonde run past me along with an all too familiar teacher. I went to the store and got more food, remembering that I have been using most of it to cook. I have been bored so I read cooling books, and learned all the recipes. Once I put everything away, I walked by the ramen shop and over heard Naruto and Konohamaru's teacher speaking of chakra control.

I started walking again, until a hand stopped me by grabbing my shoulder. I looked back and saw Naruto. He grinned widely at me and released my shoulder. "You're coming with! We're gonna train!" He said, grabbing my hand and turning to the instructor who was wearing all black. "Lead the way closet pervert!"

Ebisu simply sighed and walked, Naruto following and dragging me by the hand. I let him and looked at all the things we passed. After a very long walk that I spaced out on, we had come across....I do not know what this is.

"Naruto....what is this place?" I asked. I was about to walk into one of the sides of the strange door but Ebisu pulled me back by my vest.

"That is the women's side." He said, sweat coming down his cheek. I slowly nodded and walked to the other side. We walked to the area, showing pools that had steam coming from it. Maybe this is a torture treatment. I do not know another way this could be used.

"Hitori, these are Hot Springs. You get into the water with no clothes so it can relax your muscles." Narjto informed. I nodded, understanding what he said. So it is not a torture devise but the exact opposite...interesting.

They began the waking on water technique and I was about to leave until a shout from Naruto interrupted me. I looked at where he has pointed and found an old man with long white hair. He was facing one of the walls, which I am thinking is the border to the female part of these hot springs. I don't understand why there would be two separate baths. What is there to hide? Is it a dig problem for some reason?

I didn't realize what was happening until I had came from my thoughts by Naruto once again grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the bath thing. We had followed the older man to a shop where he was slapped by a lady. The old man, who Naruto is for some reason calling pervy sage, trapped Naruto in a vase like thing and started walking away. I chuckled and took the rock off of the cover, exposing a very frustrated blonde boy.

Eventually he had convinced the sage to teach him and we sat at a river. "Kid." He called, looking at me. I blinked and nodded. "What's your name? Why is the other one dragging you around?"

"I am one of his closest friends." I answered. He held his chin and squinted at me while I stared blankly back.

"Go and do the training too. You shouldn't be slacking either!" He said, pointing to the water. I did as told and walked to the other side of the river.

"I really should be training. This is not a very good way for me." I said, taking a seat on my side of the bank now. I was about to enter my mind until I was grabbed again. We came to a smaller pool that had steam rising from it. "Why are we here?" I asked.

"To relax!" The sage said, putting his arms behind his head with his eyes closed, him and Naruto already on the water somehow. I furrowed my eyebrows but began to remove my clothing too. When I had hung them up on the tree, I noticed that Naruto had his face on a rock and the sage was laughing at him.

I would have questioned it but I know I would not get an answer. I took the towel that I was given from my lower regions and sank into the water so it was at my neck. We sat there and watched as one of his toads emerged out of the water and sprayed water the other way.

He must be the toad sage then. Jiraiya.

----------------------
I seriously did this at two in the morning because I could not sleep. I have a reason for the shittyness.