29

We all stood in front of a fence that was surrounding a large and strange forest. Anko had introduced it as the Forest of Death and then the same box from a while ago started following Naruto. The three kids appeared again and we were called for break because of their school newspaper.

They pulled Naruto away and me and the rest of team 7 along with them. I listened to Naruto as he told unrealistic things about our team. Then Konohamaru tried to show him how to do it, but Naruto interrupted and started his tales again. Sakura went up next and just pretty much informed everyone of our team and exaggerated Sasuke a bit. Sasuke had to go up next and he was talking about how enemies don't look at Naruto. I was about to walk away, but a smaller hand grabbed mine.

I blinked and looked back, seeing it was the girl. She grinned and her face turned red. "We're going to interview you too!"

"But I thought it was only for team 7..." I said, slightly confused. Konohamaru came running up behind her and smiled too.

"No, you're going to be part of this! Introduce yourself please!" He said as the girl lead me to to tree that everyone had to sit in front of apparently.

"I am Hitori Janai. I am not originally from Konoha....I don't know much else. What would you like to know?" I asked. Konohamaru tapped his chin until the girl decided to ask something.

"How many Jutsus do you know?" She asked. The other two nodded and leaned in.

"A lot." I replied. They all deflated.

"How smart are you?" The other kid asked.

"I am not very smart in things like emotions but I would like to think I am intellectually smart." I said.

"Ok, just say random things, I'm sure it will somehow make its way to our newspaper." Konohamaru said. The other two nodded in agreement.

"Ok...I do not have parents. I have been here for about three years or more. I have gone on multiple life threatening missions. My first and closest friends are Naruto and Sasuke. I live only for the people close to me, and have no other reason to be sitting here now. Reading has gotten me through most of this strange life in the outside world because it  helps me understand. I can't think of anything other than those things." I said, looking at them because while I was talking I had looked up. They were staring at me. I simply stood and dusted myself off. Not too long after, they had left while saying fare wells.

We had then all ended up back at the gates. I was standing with the two 'people' that are now part of my team, and listened to all the things going on in the forest. "You will be able to experience why this place is called the Forest of Death." Anko said so everyone could hear her.

Naruto stuck his but out and started trying to imitate her. "You will be able to experience why this place is called the Forest of Death." He said in a weird voice before changing to his regular one. "There's no point in trying to scare us like that! I'm not scared at all!" He yelled, pointing at her. She smiled and tilted her head, closing her eyes.

"Really? You're very energetic." She said falsely before she flicked a kunia out of her sleeve and threw it at Naruto. A scowl took over my face and I teleported to him and grabbed the knife from mid air. She teleported behind Naruto and I moved him. I don't like this examiner anymore. Before she could say anything, the lady from the paper test was standing behind her, holding the knife out with her tongue. I am most positive that I have seen this lady before. Naruto peaked from behind me and started sticking his tongue out. I chuckled and he looked up, his cheeks turning red.

"Looks like there are a lot of hot headed people here today." Anko said, a smirk on her face. "This is going to be interesting." Naruto looked at her with a look I could not read. She walked back to the fence and started speaking again. "Before we start the second exam....I'm going to pass these out to everyone." She took papers from her coat. "Those taking this exam must sign consent forms."

"Why?" Naruto asked, leaning forward.

"From here on, people will die." She said, an easy smile on her face while she spoke. "Therefore we need people's content before we continue. Otherwise I'd be held responsible!"

She began to explain everything that was going to happen. Must have the heaven and earth scrolls to pass. All done in 5 days. Get to the tower. Not allowed to give up. Don't look in the scrolls before the tower. Keep all teammates. I grabbed the consent forms and gave it to my teammates. We filled it out quickly and I noticed Anko standing a few feet away. I walked to her.

"Excuse me." I started. She turned her head and met my eyes. Sho nodded to motion for me to continue. "Why do you not wear a shirt over your fish net one? Isn't that not very clever? Wouldn't you get hurt more easily because that has minimum to no protection?" I asked.

She stared at me for a few seconds before she started laughing. Loudly. "Oh kid that was rich! I do it cuz I want to!" She said. I furrowed my eyebrows but nodded anyway and walked away from her. Seconds later, they called for us to exchange our forms for a scroll. We received a heaven scroll.

She announced that we would start in 30 minutes so we headed to our space. 42. I stood in front of the gate with the guard in front of me. I then heard the voice of lee. I looked to my left and saw Might Guy's team. They didn't seem to notice me. The gates opened and I rushed in, knowing that the clones could not be killed since they we not real. They are illusions so things will simply go through them.

Stopped on a branch and felt for any chakra signatures. Oh, there is one to the left of me. I jumped from the branch and in front of the people. It was three males. One had black hair, another with brown hair, and the last was covered by a hood from their jacket. The got into fighting stances but I simply made my clan's hand sign and took hold of each of their blood streams. I made the blood circulate back into their hearts and exploded it while it was still inside of them, their cries of agony ended.

"Hopefully I did not kill them with no purpose." I mumbled, checking each one of their pouches and finally finding an earth scroll. I was lucky that time. I could have ended their lives with for no reason. I should check before I do these things.

I walked up a tree, finally getting to the top and looking for the tower. It was far off in the distance but I could still see it. The leaves shook and the two heads of my teammates popped up. It seems they are shadow clones then.

-----------------
Yay it's begun. D E A T H. Anyway...I am going to go to Mexico in a few weeks so if I don't update for a while without warning, I've been surprise attacked with the trip and forgot to tell you guys. Hopefully I find out the date before that happens.