37

I was once again pulled from my house the next morning by the same blonde as always. He was talking about how excited he was to learn something new. We met up with the sage and walked our way to a waterfall. There were girls playing in it and 'Pervy Sage' was staring at them. Maybe he wants to train here. I should inform them.

I walked from behind the bush and towards the females. They looked up and watched as I approached them. They suddenly turned red and looked angry. I just continued to walk to them and when I came to the water I opened my mouth to speak while the girls were covering themselves for no reason.

"Excuse me, me and a couple of people are going to train. We have stumbled upon this place, and I think it is suitable." I said. They blinked and relaxed, giggling.

"This one is innocent..." I heard one of them whisper. I furrowed my eyebrows, about to say something before they smiled and waved. "We'll leave if you need this space then!~ We're hungry anyway~!"

Before I could get the question out one of them patted my head and started walking away, followed by the rest of them. Once they were out of hearing distance Jiraiya cried in agony and stepped out of his hiding spot. Very quickly, he got over whatever he was acting that way about and told Naruto to try and take the red chakra out. It ended up with Naruto trying to beat himself up, and when he actually did do the technique, he only summoned a tadpole. I chuckled behind my hand, knowing that this wasn't going to get any where.

I walked into the water, not noticing that there were girls watching me, and performed hand signs. I didn't bother to say the technique and simply grabbed one of the floating orbs that were surrounding me. I threw one at a tree and watched it explode. I heard clapping, and I jumped slightly before turning to see two girls.

"That was so cool!" One of them said, jumping up and down while clapping her hands.

"You're so cute!" The other one said, smiling widely. I furrowed my eyebrows, deciding that this would get me no where with the distraction from the noises they make. Why are females so loud?

I closed my eyes and felt around for chakra signatures that I recognize and teleported to one. I ended up standing behind a tree next to Lee, who was doing push ups with a high level of difficulty. I makes sense, he has a broken arm and leg. Sakura and Ino were watching helplessly along with the nurse.

"Just....just one more..." he said, falling right after. He nurse ran back inside to most likely get help while Sakura and Ino sand to their knees next to the unconscious boy.

"Hey, Ino...why do boys push themselves so hard?" Sakura asked, looking down at Lee's body. Before the girl could answer I stepped out from behind the tree. They looked up and met my eyes, but I looked at Sakura.

"Sakura...I believe that boys push themselves because I they believe that there is someone or something to do it for." I said, smiling at her. A tear escaped her eye and she stood up, hugging me around the neck. I put my arms around her waist. I was then hugged from behind by the blonde. I'm trapped.

"Thank you for watching him!" The nurse said as she came back with a few people and a stretcher. They picked Lee up from the floor and went back into the hospital. I broke free of the hug and walked to his room with them. I then noticed flowers in their hands.

Sakura have Lee one of the flowers and we were escorted out. I stayed in the room without them knowing. I leaned on my hand and smiled at him. He will hopefully get better. He won't stop being a ninja. This won't stop him. I heard shuffling after a while and came out of my thoughts. Lee was staring at the flower and then he focused on me.

"Who gave me that flower?" He asked.

"That was Sakura. I simply stayed because I wanted to." I said. He smiled.

"When this heals, will you train with me?! I am going to get rusty if I keep laying in the bed!" He said, clenching his fist in excitement. I nodded.

"Only if you don't train like that anymore. It will take longer to heal. I don't want to wait longer than needed and I have a feeling you don't either." I said. That seemed to spark something and he nodded frantically.

"I will try to do that Hitori!" He shouted, giving me a firm nod. I nodded back.

"I'll take my leave then. Bye." I said before leaving in a cloud of smoke.

t i m e s k i p

It has been three weeks since then. I have trained and visited Lee in those three weeks. Mostly trained. I have bumped into Sasuke and Kakashi a few times but passed them. They were training and I would not interfere. Walking down he dirt road, I was about to walk into a restaurant but a hand grabbed my forearm. I looked back and saw that is was just Naruto. He hugged me.

"Thai is part of my training." He said, being muffled since his face was hidden in my chest. "Do you want to come with?"

"Sure." I replied. He took his face from my chest and grinned up at me. He took my hand and started walking again. A lot of things happened after that but the biggest thing was Jiraiya throwing Naruto off a cliff. I was in the middle of making hand signs when a hand was placed on my shoulder.

"No need to worry. This is part of the training. He will have to use the Nine-tails chakra is he wants to survive and he will summon what is needed." Jiraiya said. I slowly nodded and kept a lock on Naruto. If he doesn't make it I will save him. If I can't do that, Jiraiya will die in his place.

Naruto ended up summoning the 'boss' and I watched as he tried to throw Naruto off his back. I leaned slightly to the hiding Jiraiya. "If that thing kills Naruto, I will kill both you and that stupid frog." I said.

"I thought you were calmer than this." He said, comical years flowing down his face.

"I am only tolerable when someone does not harm or put my friends in a situation where they could get harmed." I said, watching the brawl that Narjto was having with the large toad.

This went on for practically the whole day. He almost won, until he started falling off for lack of chakra. The toad caught him and Jiraiya threw the scroll on the floor in front of it. I jumped on it and walked to Naruto, grabbing the male from his tongue.

"And who are you, kid?" The toad asked as he looked at me since I was standing on his nose.

"Hitori Janai. Naruto Uzumaki's best friend." I said. The toad stared at me before leaping towards the village.

"I'm going to leave this kid at the hospital. I am not going a whole day with another brat on my back." He said.

"I do not need you. Thank you for training Naruto." I said, stepping off the toad, or rather jumping. He nodded and disappeared in a cloud of smoke like all the other summonings. I walked into the hospital with Naruto in my hands, thinking about the day's events. It seems to keep getting more random.

---------------------
Damn guys. I haven't paid it much attention but this is already chapter 37. Wtf. This book's gonna have 60 chapters at this rate. All my chapters have 1000 or more words too. I'm fucking amazing!....No not really, but I'm going to reward myself by stuffing my face with pizza. Peace.