43

I yawned and sat up from my bed, moving Sasuke from on top of me. He always ends up sprawled out on top of me, and neither of us know why. I rolled out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. When I walked back out Sasuke was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing his eyes. He looked up and smiled at me and I smiled back.

"What are you going to do today?" He asked. I shrugged and he walked past me and into the bathroom. After I took an apple from the fridge, Sasuke walked in and grabbed one of my tomatoes. It's always the tomatoes.

We both sat there for a while in silence, simply eating our breakfast until I decided to ask a question. "Sasuke, have you ever kissed anyone before?" He choked on the tomato he was swallowing and started hitting his chest until he was able to breathe again.

"Uh, no. What is with the question?" He asked. I only shrugged again and his eyebrow twitched. What kind of answer was he expecting? He opened his mouth to say something but a loud bang had interrupted him, which was followed by the loud voice that belongs to the one and only Naruto.

I was about to get up so I could answer the door, but Sasuke put a hand on my shoulder and pushed me back down. I blinked in confusion while he went over to the door. I just realized that he is wearing on of my shirts. When did he get that? Was he wearing it last night or did he just put it on? I shook my head, realizing that it really didn't matter because he was just wearing my shirt, and looked at the door. Sasuke opened it and Naruto was about to yell until he noticed it was Sasuke. They stared at each other for a long time before Sasuke simply slammed the door on Naruto. He walked back to me and continued with his tomato.

I got up and threw my apple away, walking back into my room to put on all of my weapons. Furious tapping interrupted the silence and I looked up at my window. Naruto was sitting on the ledge outside, tapping on the glass. I walked over and opened it up for him.

"So you let SASUKE wear your shirts? Or did you do something? YOU DIDN'T DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT RIGHT?!" I furrowed my eyebrows at his rambling. What would he mean by doing something? What would get Sasuke's shirt dirty that he would have to wear mine? Training? "Why and I even asking this? You don't know what I'm talking about!"

"Well, what are you talking about?" I asked, tilting my head. He looked directly at me and from his neck to the top of his head, he turned a crimson color. He waved his arms around and started dismissing it.

"Nothing, nothing! Nothing at all! Anyway, let's get to the original topic! I'm going to travel with the perverted old man! Do you want to come with me?" He asked, jumping up and down. I guess it wouldn't hurt. People are just building the village back up.

Before I could respond the door slammed open and Sasuke took hold of my left arm. "Hitori, you can stay here. You can train with me. Don't go with that loser."

"I-"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING A LOSER, IDIOT?!" Naruto yelled, interrupting me. They butted heads and glared at each other while I simply stood back and watched. While they were arguing I packed my things, in case I was going, and walked out of the apartment. I guess which ever one of them finds me first I'll go with.

I looked around and spotted Kiba sitting by a lake with Akamaru. After I made my way to him, I tapped his shoulder. "Hello." Upon me uttering these words he fell into the lake. Akamaru barked and jumped in happily after him. I chuckled at them.

He breathed rapidly and put a hand over his heart. He looked up and calmed himself at the sight of me. "You scared me! I thought you were my mom going to yell at me for not helping!" He said, laughing after he said that. He swam up to me and stood up on the shallow water. "I haven't seen you since yesterday when everyone cried on you. How are you?"

"I'm fine. Are you ok? Your leg is bleeding." I pointed out. He stared at me for a second before looking at his leg, finding that it was indeed bleeding. He sat on one of the rocks and started colicky crying.

"Now that you mention it, this hurts!" He yelped. Akamaru was sniffing it and whimpering. I took the medical tape from my pouch and started wrapping it after cleaning the gash. I looked up to find that he was staring at me. When he noticed that I had caught him, his cheeks burned a red color and looked away. I only shrugged and finished. "Thanks....h-hey, uh do you wanna, um, m-maybe hang out-"

"HITORI!" I was tackled into the grass by Naruto, for the millionth time. He ginned as he sat up on me. "Let's go! I can't wait to learn the new technique and have you there! This is going to be so awesome!"

I waved at Kiba as he stared at us while I was being dragged back to my house. He slowly waved back and a gloomy aura took its place around him....until he yelled a 'damn it!' And began shouting something I could not hear.

After I grabbed my stuff, and helped Naruto unload his ridiculous amount of baggage, we were standing at the gate of Konoha with Jiraiya. Jiraiya looked over me and then at Naruto. "I expected you to get a girl. Unlesssss...." Jiraiya made a weird face and looked at Naruto, who turned red and looked away. "Hehehe ok I see now."

"See what?" I asked as we began walking. He only giggled again and paid no mind to my question.

-----------------
Hm, so now that I have someone to actually spend my time with, I might not update everyday. I dunno. Anyway, this book is taking longer than expected to finish. Maybe I should have just ended it with killing you guys. That would have been a good ending.