52

It's been a while since Sasuke left. And...I think it's time for me to finally make up my mind. I've been thinking about this for a while now, and I don't know if staying here is the best idea. Not to mention that Naruto is most likely going to leave with Jiraiya soon.

As I was thinking about all of this I didn't notice that Naruto had busted into my room, leading to me not being prepared when he tackled me. I blinked and he rolled off of me, to the other side of the bed. He grinned and sat up from his laying position. I think...he might take this the worst way. I've been spending time with almost everyone because I know for a fact:

I'm going to leave.

I've been questioning it, and I've come to a conclusion. I'll have to ask Tsunade and all but I'm sure she would be fine with it. I have no reason to turn on this village. I might even run into Sasuke while I'm out. Of course, I won't force him to come back since that's obviously not working.

"Hitoriiiiiii!" I turned back to Naruto, seeing his face only inches away from me. He jumped back and laughed nervously before changing back to his usual demeanor. "Why have you been spacing out? And how come we never hang out with each other anymore?!"

"I've been busy. It doesn't matter. What do you need?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and narrowed his eyes at me, trying to see through me until he gave up.

"Well, I wanted to know, since you've been going on dates with everyone else, if we could have a day together!" He said, grinning as his face turned red.

"What is a date?" I questioned. He tapped his chin and squinted his eyes, most likely trying to find out a way to describe it.

"A date is...uh..." his face grew red and he scratched his neck. "It's when you hang out with one person that you REALLY REALLY like. A lot." He explained, using his hands in emphasis to what he was saying. I see....

"Ok, where would we go?" I asked. He grinned and grabbed my hand, leading me out of my house and into the streets. We ended up at Ichiraku's and he sat down.

"I need to eat before we do anything...." he said, ordering a ramen after he said that. I wasn't really hungry so I just let him eat his ramen. Should I spend a day with Haku? I don't know, but right now I guess I should just focus on Naruto. He was finishing his fourth bowl when he decided that he probably had enough for the moment. He was about to grab out his frog wallet when I simply put money on the table and grabbed the blonde's hand, walking out of the shop.

We had ended up just walking around, me listening to all the things he had on his mind. How he wanted to bring Sasuke back, how he felt like he was finally getting recognized, that he was more matured, that he wanted harder missions. I listened to everything he said for once, and it wasn't that bad. I didn't realize that I had spaced out so much in the days prior. He suddenly stopped in the middle of our walking, causing me to stop too. He was looking at his feet, and then he let go of my hand to stand in front of me.

"Hitori, it is your turn to talk. I've been talking this WHOLE TIME. I know my voice is great and all but you need to talk about yourself sometimes too." He said, poking me in the chest. I smiled at him and his cheeks turned red. He grabbed my hand again and lead me to a lake not too far from where we were standing. He sat down and patted the grass beside him, telling me to sit next to him. "Now, you can talk about whatever you want. I will listen the whole time."

Well, if he wants me to speak, I guess I should. "Naruto, I've been meaning to ask why your face turns red all the time. Is it something that I do?" I asked, placing my chin in the palm of my hand as I leaned on my arm.

"H-hey! Don't go and change the talking back to me! Just say whatever. No questions for me." He said, making an 'X' with his arms. I nodded.

"Then I'll ask Kakashi a question." I said, making Naruto raise a brow at me. "Kakashi, why have you always followed me around when I would spend time with someone other than myself."

Kakashi fell out of the tree, face-planting the floor. Naruto busted out laughing until he realized what he as happening. He jumped to his feet and pointed at Kakashi. "You've been following us around the whole time?!" The blonde asked, his face turning a much darker red than usual. There was a look of anger and embarrassment on his face. Kakashi sat up and chuckled nervously before teleporting away to avoid the raging blonde. "I CANT BELIEVE THIS!"

I chuckled and Naruto fell back onto his back and huffed, turning his head to me, motioning me to start talking. I don't really know what to talk about. "I like you Naruto. You've always been part of my life ever since I came here. I don't really know what to talk about, but I'll just say random things. I wish I could have saved Haku from his fate. I wish I could have stopped all of the bad things from happening to all the good people in this world. I think that is the only purpose I have on this world. To protect and stand by the people who have nothing to really rely on. I never purposely put myself in the position but I always end up being friends with the people who...are like you and me. Someone who has had something happen to them that is...inhumane as people would say it. But if it was inhumane why would humans do it? I've always question everything like that but never really bring it up for people to hear. It's strange but I would rather not bother people with problems and questions as small as these. I never understood females either. What is wrong with them? And why do they screech so much when I am in their line of sight? They are human too and it wouldn't make sense for them to have a call like that. It was nice to meet the people I did though. I've leaned a lot of things and I've done a lot of different thing since I was let out of the cage I was in. I would have never guess I would end up here but I'm glad that I did. Even if I can't really express it right, I'm glad. It's still hard for me to express and interpret some feelings but I can still smile genuinely. I can get mad. I will see common facial expressions so it's easy to read people like that. I've never understood things like that before. All I knew was how to kill people and that was pretty much it." I rambled. I didn't realize I could say so much. Hm, I guess I learn new things all the time.

I looked to the left of me to make sure I didn't put Naruto to sleep. He was staring at me like something amazing had taken place. I sat up from my position in the grass. I should probably sleep. I stood up and brushed myself off, taking Naruto's hand and leading us to my house. I was opening the door to my room when Naruto turned me around to face him. He was leaning towards me when I was suddenly takled onto my couch. I looked up and saw that it was only Lee.

"BUSHY BROWS! Why are you in his house?!?!" Naruto shouted, throwing his arms around.

"Tsunade wants you to go on a mission with me!" Lee shouted, raising his fiat in the air with fire in his eyes. I sighed. I guess I'm going on a mission with him, then leaving the village. Ok, I guess this is happening.

"Ok when-" I started but was cut off by Lee.

"RIGHT NOW!" He shouted grasping my hand and running out of the apartment door with Naruto sulking next to my bedroom door. I sighed and panted my feet to stop. Lee flung forward then back to me when he was forced to stop.

"Hold on." I said, sprinting back to Naruto and hugging him. He smiled widely at me and I patted his head before taking off with Lee again.

--------------
Next chapter is the end~
*maniacal laughter* *cough*
haha sorry I didn't update earlier. I totally forgot that I had a story to update. Whatever tho cuz I updated now.