6

I tried opening my eyes once I regained consciousness, but it was much too bright. I slowly brought my hand up to rub my still shut eyes. After a while, I was finally sitting up with my eyes open, looking at my surroundings. It seems I have passed out from lack of chakra after training for too long. A shadow suddenly casted over me, making me look upwards. It was the male with the covered face from before.

"Yo." He said, putting two fingers up as a greeting. "What are you doing out here?" He asked. I blinked slowly and felt his chakra. Hm, familiar.

"I think you would know. You are the one watching me after all." I said, turning the rest of my body towards him so my neck was not hurting more than it already is. His visible eye widened and I quickly analyzed him. Chakra is coming from his left eye, he is in his teenage years, and is most likely the copy cat ninja. I am matching his characteristics from the bingo book that the man gave to me.

"Kid, you are full of surprises." The male said, closing his eye. The cloth that covered his mouth moved up a bit and I assumed he was smiling. I will mimic that when I practice facial expressions.

"I am assuming that is a compliment." I said, standing up and patting myself off. He watched me and I put my hands together, making sure my chakra was stable. "Good bye copycat ninja."

As I was walking away a hand was placed on my shoulder. Turning around, I could see it was the same male. He had a serious glint in his visible eye. Taking this chance at this, I reached my hand out and pulled his mask down, his forehead protector coming off with it. Both of his eyes widened and I took this chance of shock to encrypt the look of the sharingan in my mind. The forehead protector got in the way of me looking at it and I focused back on him. He had moved his mask back onto his face.

"How do you know that name?" The teenager asked me, his eyes narrowing down.

"I was given a book of names when I was in the cell. You were in it. The chakra coming from your eye was obviously pointing it out." I said. He seemed ok with my answer and released my shoulder. I walked on and saw a familiar person.

I approached him from behind and he jumped when I wrapped him in my arms from behind. Naruto has done it quite often when we are out and he sees females staring at me. I seen females staring at sasuke so I am copying him. Maybe it is for defense? I do not know, I will ask Naruto soon enough. I placed my chin on sasuke's left shoulder and looked at him face. It was very red. Maybe it doesn't work for him? I release him and walked around him to look at him face to face.

"Hello sasuke." I greeted, copying the copycat ninja and putting two fingers in the air.

Sasuke shook his head and rubbed his cheeks, making the red color fade away. He looked me in the eyes and smiled. I copied him and reflected the facial expression back. A high pitched sound came from a shop and I turned to see one of the females that was looking at sasuke previously. She and a couple of other females were looking at the two of us with red, weirdly shaped things in their eyes. A hand grabbed mine and I was pulled away from the girls. As I was being dragged I decided now was the time to copy the grey haired male's expression. I closed my eyes and smiled at the group of girls and when I reopened my eyes the group was a red color. I keep forgetting to ask why the color red comes onto people's faces. I came out of my thoughts and realized that sasuke had stopped dragging me and we were at the dock from before.

"D-don't smile at the girls like that..." he said quietly. I blinked and tilted my head in confusion. "D-don't do that either!"

"What do you mean? I do not understand." I said, furrowing my eyebrows. His eyes hardened and he glared at the water.

"Nothing. Never mind." He mumbled, sitting down on the edge. I nodded and took a seat next to him. "Hey....why are you friends with me?"

"I do not know. You had no one around you so I decided to speak with you." I said, closing my eyes. A weight was suddenly placed on my shoulder and I opened my eyes to see that it was sasuke's head. He had tears leaking from his eyes. I wonder what made him feel this way. "Why are you sad?"

"I'm not sad. I'm happy. You can cry when you're happy." He said, informing me in more emotions.

"I think I am getting better at knowing emotions." I said, nodding my head. I turned to him. Smiling naturally.

"Don't smile like THAT to the girls." He said, smiling himself. I nodded my head and he laughed.

"I do not think that they could make me smile." I said. Heat was starting to come on my shoulder and I looked back at him, seeing that his face was red. "Oh, I forgot to ask, but do you know why the color red comes onto a person's face?"

He took his head off my shoulder and covered his face with both his hands and ran away, yelling that he would see me later. That was much different than his usual behavior. Perhaps he did not know. I should ask Naruto then. I got up and patted myself off, walking back to my home. I will take a shower for sure when I get there.

---------------------
Sorry this one is shorter. Next chapter will have the time skip. Also, would you like kakashi as a love interest? Please comment.