30

I blinked, waking up in a weird cocoon and hanging upside down. I didn't think I would fall asleep but it makes sense since the forest is emitting chakra. Looking around, I could see five other people in the cocoons, none that I could recognize. I tried moving my hand and touched my pouch. The scrolls are still there. It must have been one of the mutated insects.

I watched as everyone else squirmed in their cocoons, making muffled noises since our mouths were also blocked by the strange webbing the insect had. Pulled out a kunia from my pouch and stabbed the webbing. Cutting around me, I finally started free falling towards the ground. I jumped off of trees so I wouldn't break any bones and finally made it to the bottom. That's when the two teammates of mine appeared. They were cheering.

"Sh." I grunted. They jumped and stopped. Muffled screams made me look up, seeing a large black spider coming to the other people. They were all looking at me, screaming for me to get them most likely. I guess I could. Chakra jumped from the ground and sliced all the things in half so the people inside of them started falling. It looked like the things they had were starting to disintegrate. Their weapons pouches looked like they were burned open. Must be why they didn't try what I did. They had been in here longer than me, so the strange liquid in the cocoons must do this. I caught all of them, two in each arm, and landed back in the space I had before.

I dropped them and threw knives at the spider's eyes. It fell and I cut it's stomach open. This spider is not going to do that again. I jumped off of it and started my way to the tower. The two clones were talking the whole way there, making me have to basically kill anything that was attracted to their loud noise. Why did the Hokage make them so annoying?

We finally made it to the tower, my arm bleeding from the last sneak attack. The other two didn't seem to notice, or care, but it's not like they could do anything. I walked to the room, holding my arm to keep the blood in. I have no more chakra to heal myself with because of those two teammates who decided it would be a good idea to see who could screech the loudest. I am barely keeping myself alive because I'm slowly draining my chakra using my Kekkie Genkai to stop at least most of the blood so I'm not relying completely on my hand.  I honestly thought the green haired one would have been calmer than this.

I slowly made it onto the room and threw the scrolls on the floor. Made it on the third day. Yes, because of them the run/walk here was two days long. The scrolls rolled open and I watched as kakashi came from the smoke created by it. He looked at the one with green hair first, not noticing me in the corner, wrapping my arm in the medical tape that I was keeping in one of my scrolls.

"Yo. Those two aren't real. They were only here to let me participate. And get my arm sliced open." I said, catching his attention. His eyes widened when they saw my arm and he rushed to me.

"What happened?" He asked, taking the medical take and unrolling it, cleaning the cut. Oh, I forgot to do that.

"I was walking with the loudest clones that could ever live. Or be created." I said. He chuckled as he continued to clean the clean cut through my arm.

The two clones smiled cheerfully before disappearing into thin air. Finally...they're gone. I sighed and leaning my head back, feeling kakashi start to bandage my arm.

"I'm surprised you weren't screaming in agony while I did that. Or passed out." He said, finally finished.

"I have gone through worse. What are you doing anyway? Why did they send u here?" I asked.

"To tell you that you passed the exam." He said. I nodded. He sighed and stood up. "You're so anticlimactic. Anyway, I'll be going now. Feel free to look around. Oh, and those loud clones were sent to make you have to endure a harsher time in the jungle."

With that being said, he left. I rolled the scrolls back up and sat there for a moment. So that's why they continued to be loud even when I was being mauled by something. I stood up and walked out of the room, looking down the hallways. Looking into one of the rooms, I spotted Gaara and his siblings. Kankuro looked up and met my gaze.

"Hey, it's Hitori!" He said, sitting up. Temari followed and Gaara turned his head to me. A small smile appeared on his face and I smiled back.

"well don't be a stranger, come on in!" Temari said, waving her arm to motion for me to come into their room.

I strolled in and took a seat next to Gaara which was in front of a wall so I could lean against it. He sighed and leaned on me, falling asleep right after. It is night after all. And he probably never sleeps because of the tailed beast. I guess I was already spreading Killing intent because I am pretty irritated by the two clones still. I sighed and leaned back on him, falling asleep too.....if the two other siblings weren't so loud.

"Awwww look at them~!" I heard Temari's voice say.

"Haven't seen Gaara ever sleep like that." Kankuro's voice mumbled. I tried to block out their voices and it worked, finally allowing me to fall into the darkness of dreamless sleep.

--------------------
Hehehe....heh....ok guys. I uh sorta dislocated my shoulder because football practice has gone to shit. I'm not gonna stop updating because this is probably the only thing my parents will actually let me do. They are overreacting.