Valentines Special

(High School AU)

I sighed as i walked into the school, greeted by a blonde male running towards me at full speed. I just let him come barreling into me. I stood my ground as he finally made contact with me. He was latched onto me with his legs around my hips and his arms loosely hanging from my neck. He grinned at me and i smiled back before his eyes widened.

"I almost forgot!" He shouted, digging into his bag after he stumbled off me. He pulled out a box shaped weirdly and held it out to me. I stared at it for a while and looked back up at him to see he was just grinning with his eyes closed, red fanned across his face.

"Why is it shaped like that? And why are you giving me such a thing?" I asked, tilting my head at him. He opened his eyes as realization came into his blue eyes. He smacked his own forehead and laughed at himself.

"Right! You were isolated this whole time. I keep forgetting!" he said, laughing at bit more. I wonder how he gets his things. He must have a job since he had told me his parents had died before he was born. I think one of the teachers had taken him in when he was small though. Maybe the principle? "Today is Valentines Day! Where you are really nice to the people you like and give each other things. And hug and kiss and other stuff." I heard the blonde's voice say, breaking me from my train of thought.

"I see...." I said, nodding my head with my finger under my chin. He turned red and looked away slightly.

That was when i went over what he had just said. He just said that they hugged and kissed. Do I have to o that to all of my friends? Isn't that odd? I've only heard of someone kissing one other person unless it was a child. What strange logic. I shrugged and brought Naruto into a hug. He slowly returned it and I stood there for a bit. I wonder how this will feel. I guess it doesn't matter. I like their company and i will have to kiss all of my friends, I think. I pulled away slightly from the hug and looked at Naruto's face. He looked back at me and I just put my lips against his. I watched as his face turned a bright red, his arms getting tighter around me before they went limp. I stepped away from him and smiled. He began to look dizzy as he swayed back and forth. I accepted his box of whatever if was and put it in my bag. I don't know where Sasuke is. I'll have to search for him.

The bell had already rang while I continued walking in the halls, but not after getting quite a few of the boxes or being told I was 'cute'. I believe Sasuke has chemistry first. I walked to his class and looked in through the window of the door, spotting him in the first row next to the window. I attempted to get his attention, not wanting to disturb the rest of the class. He finally spotted me and his eyes widened. He raised his hand, getting picked by the teacher, and he walked out of the classroom to me. I smiled a him and he smiled back before scratching the back of his head.

"Um, why are you at my class?" He questioned.

"Well Naruto told me of the holiday today, so I decided to come here and give you a kiss." I said, blinking when his face had become incredibly red. He was about to say something but I just grasped the back of his head and brought his lips to mine. I could feel the heat emitting off his face. His hands had made their way to my face, his lips started moving against mine, and i let go. He stared at me as I walked off and I made my way to Gaara's class. This is way more work than I thought it would be. Sasuke seemed to get over shock, while Naruto sorta just...stood there. Maybe he didn't let go of shock fast enough.

Finally I had made it to Gaara's math class, getting his attention way faster than Sasuke. As soon as he got out I just grabbed a hold of his face and kissed him. He jolted before pressing his lips to mine harder. We broke apart and he stared at me. "What....what was that for?" He asked slowly.

"Naruto said that on Valentines Day you are supposed to hug and kiss and give things to people you like. It's taking longer than expected. I still have the rest of the group like Shika and Kiba and-" I was cut off as he put a hand over my mouth. He was shaking his head in a 'no' gesture and laughing lightly.

"That's not exactly what he meant Hito." he said, still chuckling. It seems that this is another thing that I took the wrong way. "Your obliviousness is so amusing sometimes. You had good intentions. Just go buy something for everyone that the store clerk says is a good idea for valentines. That should be good for everyone."

I nodded and just walked out of the school, getting handed a few more boxes or baskets of sweets. This is a strange holiday. I arrived at the store and walked to a female who had a name tag. I tapped her shoulder and she looked at me, a red color coming to her face and her eyes widening at all the things I had carried here.

"What would be a good gift for Valentines day?" I asked, setting the treats and boxes on a counter. She pointed to an aisle of stuffed animals. I smiled at her and looked at the pile of gifts then at her. "Would you like all of those? It was originally for me but it could be your gift."

"Yes! Thank you, sir." She said, her cheeks going redder. I nodded and grabbed multiple stuffed animals. 1...2.....3....4.....5.....6.....7.....8......9.......that should be fine. I carried the slightly big toys to the counter and paid for them. I was about to walk out when felt a hand pat me on the back. I turned to see the same employee from before. "Can-can I have a picture with you? I need to brag to some people."

I didn't exactly know what that meant but nodded nonetheless. She stood in the picture with me and I smiled slightly before heading back to school. All of them were waiting outside the gate for something and I walked behind them all. "hello. I have gifts." I said plainly. Multiple people jumped and I handed each of them one.

"Hitori.....did you skip school to get these things?" Neji asked, looking up from the bear in his hands. Oh....it seems I did. He smacked his face and sighed. Of course you did. Thank you Hitori."

I was given multiple hugs and we walked down the sidewalk. Naruto suddenly stopped when Gaara said something to him. The blonde spun on his heal to look at me. "YOU KISSED GAARA AND SASUKE TOO?!" He shouted, pointing at me with a shaking finger. All of them turned to me and I nodded. Everything did a 180 after that.

---------------------------------------
Happy Valentines day