51

A loud slam was heard as the door to the shop I was in was thrown open. I looked up from my dango, which I discovered not too long ago, and saw Naruto. He ran over to my table and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of my seat and out the door. Good thing I'm still holding onto my dango. I paid for this, I'm going to eat the rest of it.

We stopped at the hokage building, and ran up the steps to where we saw Tsunade and Shizune, plus two other people. The two other people, who I can now remember are the guards usually sleeping next to the Konoha gates, were in the middle of making hand signs before Naruto caught their attention.

"Wait!" He shouted, putting his hands on his knees, panting from the run here. Until now, I didn't notice that Konohamaru's friends have been running after us this whole time.

"Naruto!" Both the guards said, the blonde paying them no attention.

"Hey wait!" Naruto said, looking at Tsunade. "I don't know exactly what's going on here, but could you please not do anything rough to Konohamaru?"

"Is he someone you two know?" She asked, looking between the two of us. Naruto nodded, and I followed.

"We'll convince him, so please leave it to me!" He said. He said not to do anything rough so I can't even do any jutsus to get him out of there.

"Then somehow get him out by the end of the day." She said, walking away with Shizune running after her like always.

Naruto turned towards the door and repeatedly hit it, calling out to Konohamaru. He started talking about ramen to get Konohamaru out, but we didn't get an answer for a while. Naruto was obviously getting frustrated.

"Shut up you idiot!" Konohamaru shouted.

"Did you just call me an idiot? An idiot?! Open up already before I bust the door down!" Naruto shouted back, anger showing through his expression.

"Go ahead and try it if you can!" The boy in the room called back.

Naruto threw himself against the doors, pots and pans falling onto him. I can't really do anything here. I'm sure they don't want me to break the doors or anything. They were going to when we were getting here though. I walked down the hall and simply teleported myself into the room. How could they not have thought of that? How stupid.

While I was in here I could here Naruto's calls for the kid in here. He was sitting against a wall, hugging his legs. "You know..." I started, making him jump in surprise.  He looked up from his position and met my gaze. "...this isn't going to help you or anyone else. This is making it worse."

He looked to the side, tightening his grip around his legs. "Shut up. You don't know anything." He said quietly. I walked to him and took a seat at his side, him still looking away from me.

"You are obviously upset that someone other than your grandfather is going to be taking over. He's gone now. The village needs to move forward." I said bluntly. There really is no other way of saying it. He should know how much people have died. His grandfather was only another.

He sniffled and swung out a hand to try and hit me. I grabbed his wrist. He was crying and now standing up in front of me. "Shut up! This is grandpa's room! It's his! And no one else should have it!" He shouted at me. I sighed.

"Konohamaru. Everyone in this village misses him. Everyone. Wouldn't he want you to move on? He wanted this village to move on. There were other Hokage's, they all died for this village. Other people have felt the same grief you have. It all washes away with the right people." I said. More tears left his eyes and he sank to his knees. "I'm not saying that you have to forget about them. I'm not saying you have to forget about your grandpa. No one is. His face is literally on a mountain-"

Before I could continue he busted out laughing. Just laughed. I furrowed my eyebrows, watching him roll around. He wiped his eyes and sat up. He giggled.

"It was just that last part. It was funny." He said, giggling again. "Anyway...thanks. I really needed that. A lot actually. Konoha will be fine, right?"

"As long as everyone is helping rebuild, and not locking themselves in rooms." I replied. He smiled at me and I got up from sitting and walked over to all the strings and things blocking the door. I destroyed all of it just as Tsunade busted open the double doors. She walked in and took a book off the shelf, walking out after.

Konohamaru and Naruto went out somewhere after everything and I decided to see Sasuke. I've heard he's out of the hospital. I walked to his house, taking my time. I opened the door to find that he wasn't here. I blinked and looked around, still nothing.

I walked back out of the uchiha compound, going in the direction of my house instead. He's probably training so there's no use for me to bother him. As I was walking through the market, since it is one of the things I pass when I go to my house, and noticed a familiar shirt. A shirt that could only be worn by an uchiha since it had the sign on the back. He was at a tomato stand and when he turned, he happens to look right at me. He stared for a while before walking to me. We walked side by side to my house, him eating tomatoes on the way. Why does he like them so much? It's strange.

When we got to my door he just walked right in and into my room. I shrugged and walked after him. When I walked into my bedroom, he was laying on my bed. I looked outside. Is my house really that far away that it's already night? I looked back at Sasuke and he smiled at me, sitting up.

"I haven't seen you in a while. About maybe a week now. What've you been doing?" He asked. I walked to the bed and took a seat next to him.

"Just training. Talking with Naruto. And lee. And Sakura. Eating." I said, shrugging. Rather uneventful.

"You should come and see me more. It's nice to be with you. It's better than being alone. And I usually prefer to be alone." He said, laughing at the end. I smiled and he stopped laughing, a red color fading over his cheeks. "I'm sleeping here by the way."

"I figured." I replied, laying back on the bed and pulling him to me. I haven't really slept for two days. The other few I had Naruto to let me sleep. I didn't want to bother him again. When I had snapped out of my thoughts I realized that Sasuke was already sleeping. I decided to join him, letting the darkness consume my mind.

------------------
Yay. An update. I'm not gonna do an Easter special. That would be weird. Just sayin.