9

Only two days after I went to the BBQ, here I am sitting at the dock that me and sasuke meet at. I had a good day, I guess. Bought some more food, played with the wild life that seems to like my backyard, and helped some kids. I don't know why, but children have taken a liking to me. It's pretty weird.

"Hitori!" I heard a voice call out, making me blink out of my thoughts. Looking up, I see sasuke. "You were spaced out for a while."

"Sorry. I came to tell you that I will be joining the academy." I said, standing up to be about the same level as him. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"That's nice. It would be a change for the better to have a sane person around." He said, scratching his cheek lightly. I then at that moment remembered a question I was going to ask him.

"Why do you openly express your emotions to me? And no one else?" I asked, tilting my head. His eyes widened and he looked to the side, his cheeks a pink color. Why would he be embarrassed?

"I guess, it's since you've been here since the beginning. When it happened. And no one else really....understood me. And wasn't annoying and fake about it. I've just always had you." He mumbled, his face turning redder as he spoke. What he said makes sense. He opened up to me that first time when he was small. Before he could put up the emotional walls, I was already behind them I suppose.

"Ok then. Oh, and why don't girls go away when I pretty much explain to them that I don't understand love?" I asked. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked back at me, his face going serious.

"Because girls are weird. And they never leave you alone." He said, his voice serious as it could get.

We stared at each other hard for a while, then just laughed. We toppled over and just laughed. Thankfully, no one was around to see us being stupid. We wiped our tears and sat up, just looking at the water. I felt his eyes start staring at me and I looked at him to meet his eyes.

"Hitori, you're not going to leave me right?" He asked, a sudden unreadable expression on his face. I shook my head. "That's good."

"Hm...the question is, are you going to leave me?" I asked, looking back at the water. I felt him tense up and I could sense his shock. I could feel a part of his mind drifting off to darker ideas at times. Of course, I've never brought it up, but he had asked me first.

"H-how- what are you talking about?" He asked, I could feel his hands gripping the wooden dock.

"I won't tell anyone. I promise. Just....I don't know. Don't do it too soon." I said, looking at him with a sad smile. Drops hit the water, he was crying. I sighed, shaking my head. How do I always manage to make him cry? I just put my right arm around him and brought him closer to me so he was leaning on me, crying into my shoulder. He kept saying he was sorry. "It's ok sasuke. Please stop crying. I don't want you to."

Sniffling, then it stopped and I turned my head to see him smiling at me. He chuckled to himself before he just kept leaning onto my side. That was surprisingly easy. We sat there for a while and I could see it was getting late. I nudges sasuke with the shoulder he was laying on and he laughed, standing up and holding a hand out for me to grab. I did so, getting pulled up.

"Sasuke, how come we don't train together anymore?" I asked as I walked with him to his house. Of course, he told me he was a man and he didn't need someone to walk him to his house because I wasn't his boyfriend or something. He gave up on that fight though. I think he knew he wasn't winning. And I didn't know what a boyfriend was.

"I don't know. Wanna train right now?" He asked, looking at me with a smirk. I smirked right back and we made a U turn to the training grounds. As soon as we got there he shoe a fire ball at me. I put my hands together and made the fire separate away from me(this is what happens when your author loves Avatar too much).

I quickly made hand signs, making his eyes widen at the speed. I ran at him, creating water clones from the puddles around us, and attaching him from all sides. I had to hold back so he wouldn't die. I train with kakashi and win, so I don't think I should go all out.

"Mizu no bakuhatsu!*" I shouted, some of the clones changing into the spears. He prepared for the hit, but I pulled him into the ground by another jutsu so mine wouldn't kill him. When the spears hit the ground, a loud and bright explosion when off, creating a massive dent in the ground. I'll fix that later. I dropped to the floor, seeinh that sasuke was standing there, grinning like no tomorrow. I'm guessing he's missing training with me.

t i m e s k i p

I panted with my hand on my knees. Sasuke was laying on the ground, looking at the dark sky. I walked over to him slowly and he looked back at me, smiling through his tired pants. I chuckled and threw him over my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. He let out a 'hey!' and I ignored it, walking to my house since it was closer. While I was walking, sasuke somehow ended up looking like I was giving him a piggy back ride. I honk he fell asleep a while ago, too. From the snore I just heard, I would say that I'm right. I walked into my room and put him on the bed, flopping down right next to him. I hugged him from behind, finding it comfortable, and instantly got greeted by darkness.

-----------------------
Fluff. Fluff everywhere!

*water explosion* is what his jutsu is called. I'll introduce more as time goes on.

You guys have any ideas for his Kekkie Genkai?
I have an O.P. one in mind. After all, why would that guy want him if he wasn't op? I mean, c'mon man.