Five Facts Challenge- Tagged

God damn it. I was on a roll with no tags. TheAnimeLife12  tagged me. You can go yell at her for not letting me finish the chapter.

Fact 1-
I am left handed....and my birthday is in June. I know that was two facts in one but whatever. Fuck it.

Fact 2-
I am supposed to be in detention for some shit that I do. I've knocked some people out for messing with my friends, and I am usually asleep in class. I'm a fucking miracle tho because I still have a B in every class. When I do the work, I can be pretty smart if I do say so myself.

Fact 3-
I lean toward the gay side of my bi-ness. Girls are confusing and frustrating. All of my past girlfriends have proved that.

Fact 4-
For Honor is my shit right now. I fucking love this game. I hate it when players aren't honorable and fucking team up on me tho. What the shit?

Fact 5-
I am currently laying in bed, hoping my mom doesn't come in my room to kill me for not helping her with cleaning. She's got like 7 other people to help her with that.

Ok, no time to tag some people

Ordinary_Gentleman6

CodaBunny

QuinseyHellscyth

Dokiedokie-chan

DamiKuro

ShadowFrost1

thedollinthegarden23

KanameAckerman

That's it. I don't like much people. And I don't talk to most unless they approach me first. There are some exceptions.