49

I rested my head in my hands as my arms were supported by my knees while I sat on the side of my bed. They were going to introduce the fifth hokage soon, even if we've already been back for about a week. I haven't got any missions in that time and it's starting to get to me. I need to do something other than training. There was loud banging from the front door along with the voice of Naruto. I stood and made my way there, opening it. Naruto grinned and grabbed my hand, leading me out of my house. I don't have any weapons on me at the moment but I suppose it's alright.

We headed in the direction of the hokage tower and in the distance I could see Konohamaru and his two followers down the dirt path. Konohamaru ran ahead of them, leaving the other two in the street. I looked at Naruto to see if he was paying attention to them but he was looking at our hand hold. I shrugged and when I looked back, Konohamaru had already disappeared behind the one of the doors of the building.

When we finally made it up the stairs Naruto crashed into Konohamaru. They both fell down. "Naruto?"

"Konohamaru?" Naruto asked back.

"Long time no see!" Konohamaru said, holding a fist up and smiling. Naruto copied the gesture and Konohamaru turned to me and held a thumbs up. I smiled back at him.

"Yeah! By the way..." the blonde looked around. "Did you see a big breasted, scary old lady-I mean, young lady?"

"I sure have." Konohamaru answered. They looked each other on the eye, putting their faces close together. They both yelled a question and before I could really do anything Naruto started dragging me down the hallway, talking about going to the hospital. I was dragged around the whole building until I heard some voices in one of the rooms. I planted my feet to the ground and Naruto was tugged back to me. I pointed to a door and he walked over to it, slowly pushing it open only a little. He turned white and slowly backed away.

"We should just wait 'til she's done with the meeting...." he said, grabbing my hand again and pulling me back to he entrance which he somehow remembered.

We waited outside the frame of the entrance. He talked about a few things before Tsunade and Shizune made their way back out, talking about all the things Tusnade wanted to do. "Hold it right there! Before you go and do that, there's something you must do first." Naruto said, his voice making them stop and turn to our direction.

"What was it?" She asked with a tilt of her head. Naruto stomped on the ground.

"I told you! It's about Kakashi-Sensei, Sasuke, and Bushy brows!" He said.

"Fine, fine." She said, walking towards the stairs before I noticed Shikamaru and his father were heading our way. Shikamaru walked right past Tsunade as her and his father spoke.

Shikamaru asked Naruto why he was here and I listened to what the older people were talking about. "Hey, Hitori..." I blinked and looked in the direction of the voice. Shikamaru pointed to Tsunade and whispered in my ear. "Who's that young, cocky woman?"

"The fifth hokage." I mumbled back. Naruto leaned in to whisper to Shikamaru.

"She may look young but she's actually an old lady on her fifties." I heard Naruto say. I looked away from the two of them and back at the adults. Tsunade put a hand up as a goodbye as she walked down the stairs, leaving Shikamaru's father back with us. Naruto cheered and ran down the stairs, yelling about showing Shikamaru his new move. Most likely the rasengan.

"Hitori....is that really the fifth?" Shikamaru asked, leaning towards me. I was about to say something but Shikamaru's father cut me off with a laugh.

"Hey now Shikamaru, she's the strongest and most beautiful person here." Shikamaru made a questioning noise. "Since she's one of the Legendary Sannin."

Shikamaru looked to the side and groaned. "A woman being a hokage? I really don't like woman."

I tilted my head at that. "Then would that mean that you are pansexual?" I asked. He jumped and looked at me with wide eyes as his father laughed loudly. He continued to laugh as he made his way inside the building, leaving Shikamaru with me to answer my question.

"Uh...um where did you hear that word?" He asked, the red on his cheeks darkening.

"I had read it in a book. It was a strange book that I had just happened to pick up since it was lying on the floor. I didn't understand anything in it." I explained. He started sweating and he scratched the back of his neck. Does this mean that he is pansexual?

"Well, what was the book title?" He asked. He seemed to be avoiding the question. When I interrogated people for answers they did this a lot. I reran he question through my head and tried to remember what it was called.

"I...think...it was called 'Miracle of Production'" I said. He slapped his hand over his face.

"Your poor, poor innocence..." he mumbled.

I furrowed my eyebrows. I do not know what he is talking about. The book was open on the floor and I only read over that page. It said that two males could not reproduce, and that those who were interested in the same gender were pansexual. I did not get to see anything else because Kakashi had snatched the book out of my hands, asking how I had got it.

"HITORI!" I looked down the stairs to see that Naruto was calling for me. I nodded to him and Shikamaru sighed in what I would call relief. I jumped down and was once again dragged away by Naruto in the direction of the hospital.

--------------
Guys my sister looked at the stats on this book and was like 'WHY ARE THERE LIKE 200 VIEWS PER CHAPTER BUT ONLY 15 VOTES?!' I think I might be half deaf now. I was just trying to peacefully watch Mob Psycho. She's fucking crazy.