44

We had stopped at a strange small place with two bells. Naruto was messing with them and I analyzed it. I've never seen one of these before. Maybe I passed one when I was on my way to a village. When I had looked back at Naruto, he had two shadow clones on his shoulders. He was speaking to Jiraiya and then fell down the stairs, taking the bells with him. I chuckled and walked down, helping him untangle himself.

"Naruto, what is this place?" I asked, undoing a knot that had somehow taken form while he was falling.

"Oh, it's a place where you pray." He said, squinting his eyes as he tried to remove his arms from the ribbon. I nodded and undid the rest of it. "Thanks Hitori, you're a life saver."

"But you were not in danger." I said, watching him stand and start redoing the bells for the structure. He looked back at me and sweatdropped.

"I was- ugh never mind." He mumbled. Jiraiya suddenly laughed, which caught Naruto's attention. "What? What? What are you laughing about Pervy Sage?"

"Just that a good teacher raised a good apprentice." The old man said, ruffling Naruto's hair. They said a few more things but I had stopped listening. We began to move back down the road, and ended up at a village. We walked to a hotel and Jiraiya bought a room. "We'll be stopping here."

"What? What I could still walk!" Naruto said, his hands gripping his backpack straps. Before they could say anything clicking against the ground came into hearing range. We all looked forward and saw a lady with a...blue? Or is that purple? Whatever, she was in a dress and heels. I don't understand why woman wear those. It has no purpose unless they wish to be taller.

Jiraiya stared at her while Naruto's eyebrow twitched as the old man had gave him the key and took off with the woman. "I guess we will just head to the room then?" I asked, taking his attention to me. He stared at me before his cheeks turned a slight pink and he nodded.

"Yea, yea! Let's go to the room!" He grinned, grabbing my hand and leading me to the second floor, to the room. I locked the door behind me and sat on one bed while Naruto sat on the other. "Now, what are we supposed to do in here?!"

That is a good question. We can not destroy property so it's not a good idea to train. He grumbled and just started molding chakra. As time passed, a clone or two would pop up and the room was eventually filled with them. They all fell asleep, two of them leaning on me, and when Naruto opened his eyes, he looked around. "Why are they all asleep?!" I only shrugged.

The silence was ended when a knock came from the door. There is a familiar chakra. It is like Sasuke's, but it is different. Something other than Sasuke's similarity to it is familiar. When Naruto unlocked it, at the door was Sasuke's brother, Itachi Uchiha. "Hello. I've seen you before." I said, waving. He shifted his eyes to me and I could see his eyebrow twitch before looking back at Naruto.

"Let's go outside." Itachi said, Naruto following the order.

"Itachi, it would be annoying if he moved around. Perhaps we should cut off a leg or two." The blue one next to him said. I haven't seen this one before. I stepped off the bed and walked into the hall, putting a hand on Naruto's shoulder as he stepped away from the rouge mist ninja. I haven't learned his name but I can clearly see his headband. I was distracted, along with everyone else, when itachi had said something. It was then that I took notice of the chakra behind him. I looked down the hall and saw Sasuke.

"Uchiha Itachi." I sighed when they began talking. This is clearly not ending well. Sasuke formed the Chidori in his hand and ran towards us, deciding that he wanted to kill the wall too because he was tearing it apart as he made his way to us. Itachi caught his wrist, creating a whole in the wall. Naruto started to summon the Nine-tails chakra, but the blue guy cut through it and the sword absorbed it. What a good sword to have.

I was about to move to get Sasuke from Itachi's grip, but he had glared at me, shaking his head. I sighed and looked to the side. Of course he wouldn't want any interference. So, Itachi snapped his wrist and Jiraiya appeared, stopping the sword that was hurling towards Naruto. For some reason, he had the woman over his shoulder. When Jiraiya said that he would kill both of them, Sasuke stood to the best of his ability and told them he would be the one to kill Itachi.

It was a one sided fight and Sasuke had ended up being put in his mind prison. Then we were all on a toad's stomach. It wrapped around Itachi and the blue one's feet and sword. They ran down the hall..or stomach, and around the corner. Jiraiya made the flesh go after them but they had escaped, thanks to Sasuke's powers. I feel sorry for this toad. It has a hole in its stomach now.

I walked to the hole and looked at the black flames until a chakra had appeared and sealed it into a scroll. I looked around at the mess made, holes and marks in the walls. Maybe I should have trained in the room. It wouldn't have done this much damage.

I looked back at Naruto and Jiraiya, seeing that the jutsu was over and Sasuke was unconscious. I stood next to Naruto and Guy came leaping through the new hole in the wall, kicking Jiraiya in the face. After a bad apology, Naruto stood up and basically said he would go after the two men in black coats and kill them.

Then, I was finally informed as to who we were looking for. A legendary healer, and slug tamer, Tsunade. Over heard she goes everywhere and gambles, losing every time. Is going to take a while to find her.

-----------------
AHAHAHA I have gotten this far without being tagged. Thank the lord! Anyway, yay, itachi has returned. Can you tell how bored I was with this chapter? Yea probably. It's already 6:39 am. and I just threw this together while I was getting ready. DAMN YOU SCHOOL! Have a good first day back I guess. Bye.