40

When the match was about to begin Kiba left to go check on Hinata. He hasn't come back but I suppose he is still there with her. I focused back on the events in front of me and found that Gaara had made a replica of himself with the sand. Sasuke went through it and showed off the speed that rivaled Lee's. He was jumping and hitting straight through Gaara's sand but only cracking the armor.

No one was dying so I had no reason to jump in. Gaara created a sphere of sand around himself. Sasuke tried attacking before the sand could finish molding but when he had finally made contact with it, sharp spikes came from it. Sasuke jumped back, blood coming from his leg, face, and knuckles. Seems Gaara has finally struck him.

An eye took form above the ball of sand Gaara had invaded himself in. Sasuke attacked again, jumping above it after throwing kunia and then came from the other side of it. Again, spikes formed to attack him back. Sasuke backed up once again before taking a stance. He started backflipping and then skidded up the wall. Sasuke put one hand on his wrist with the other's palm facing down. Chakra began building and the same move kakashi had used to almost kill Haku formed in his hand.

He ran down the wall, tearing the material below his feet apart. His hand went through the sand dome, and it was quiet for a while. Until a scream from inside the sand had reached everyone. Gaara was injured. Sasuke ripped his hand out of the dome, getting thrown back by a strange arm. That must be Shukaku.

Seconds later the sand dome fell from its form. They stood there until my attention was moved to something else. There were feathers falling around us, as in everyone in the stands. I blinked in confusion and made a hand sign. "Dispel."

Everyone but Sakura, Shikamaru, Gai, kakashi, and the eight ANBU. Standing up from my seat, I saw smoke bombs go off where the Kages are. Before anyone could move, the ANBU made their way to the roof of the building. Some of them went in different directions while others stayed on the roof. Two people jumped from the fog and got cut in half, while the Kazekage jumped vertically, showing that he had the Hokage hostage.

I growled in frustration as too many things at the same time started happening. The wall of Konoha broke(AOT anyone?), ANBU were actually the enemy, a chakra feild was protecting the hokage and the Kazekage from all outside interference, the sand siblings are getting away, the jounin for them is going to fight the judge, Sasuke is going after the siblings, and sound and sand ninja are attacking basically everywhere. I growled and rubbed my temples, cutting a sand ninja's head off with my katana.

I killed everyone who tried to come near me and jumped to the roof, where I could see the Hokage. He was speaking with the Kazekage until he took off his...skin? Once the new face showed, everything just...stopped. I've seen that face. He used to come to the cell I was in and speak to the man about me. He would talk about me, saying that he would come back to take me for good. Take me out of the cell. Take me to another one. He licked the kunia in his hand and then his eyes landed on me.

He grinned. "Oh hello Hitori." He hissed. "You remember me?"

I shook my head and sighed, calming down. Now is not the time for this mental break down. I glared at him then looked at the Hokage. "Hitori, please save as much people as you possibly can. Especially he children at the academy."

I nodded at the Hokage's words and as I was about to leave I heard Orochimaru say something. "I'll see you soon, demon."

That was one of the things that they called me a lot. The name in the bingo book had named me 'Reaper' but it had nothing else about me. All I left behind was the dead bodies in the massacred villages. I killed so many people back then. And now I'll have to do the same with all the sound ninja.

---------------
Yay I made this one shorter just cuz I like torturing people who actually like the story. Don't worry tho, while I'm on vacation I'll have lots of time to do the chapters.

So, tomorrow I'm leaving to Mexico for 4 days. I think. And I'll update when I get back since my parents are like "no wifi on vacation" so yea. It's just a short wait. Bye 👋