42

I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. Why is it dark? I blinked a few times and looked around, seeing I was still outside but someone was standing a few meters away from me. I looked down at my stomach and patted it, feeling that it was there again since it was completely gone last time I was awake.

"So you've finally woke up?" A very familiar voice asked. I looked in their direction and found Haku. He smiled at me and held a hand out. "Your friends did not take it too well when that red head had hit you."

"Well, they were shaking me and screaming, so I would think they wouldn't the ok. How long was I out?" I asked as I took his hand. He pulled me up and tapped his chin in thought.

"About 5 days. I had to replace a lot of organs you know." He grunted. I nodded. "I even had to fix your spine. That was the hard part. You had a huge hole in yourself. Making me worry about you."

"Thank you. If you are here I know that Zabuza is not too far away." I said. He nodded and pointed to a trail. "So you have a house but you healed me here?"

"Where is all this attitude coming from?" Haku asked, covering his mouth with a chuckled.

"What attitude?" I asked, tilting my head to the side. I had no tone in my words. I never really do.

"I was joking, Hitori. That what they call you now right?" He asked, smiling and walking. I walked after him and nodded. "That's nice. I hope your friends haven't been looking for you. I've kept you for five days."

I had to think about that. I wonder how they are doing. Hopefully they aren't still looking for me. I can tell we are very far from the village. Looking back at Haku, he hasn't changed at all. Still very feminine and gentle. Still wearing a pink flowered kimono. He turned his head and met my gaze as we walked. I've been walking all this time and never even used the teleportation jutsu, accept when I had to get Shino to the hospital. I grabbed Haku by the waist and made a hand sign after searching for Zabuza's chakra.

When we appeared the former Demon of the Mist jumped and dropped a glass of water. I caught it and he stared at me before laughing at himself. "Oh kid, you scared me! I must be getting soft here." He said, laughing.

A hand pulled me to a seat and hands pushed me to sit. I looked and just saw Haku walk by and take a seat next to me. He smiled and then turned to Zabuza.

We talked about random things, and I suddenly remembered I had people I needed to go back to. "Haku, Zabuza, I need to go. The village, I know something has happened. I need to show them that I am still alive." I said, strapping my weapons back on. I stood and walked to the entrance.

"Wait!" The feminine voice of Haku shouted out to me. I turned back to face him and before I could process it, lips once again met with mine. It was longer this time though. He pushed his lips against mine and I stood there for a second and finally responded. His lips are very soft. I've just taken notice of that. I ran my tongue over the bottom one and I could feel him jump. There was a loud whistle and Haku pulled away immediately. I think it was Zabuza who whistled. I blinked and shook my head. "Goodbye!"

I walked out after that. It is strange that Haku is the only one that does this. As I was walking I had bumped into something taller than me. It wasn't sturdy enough to be a tree so it must be a person. I tilted my head back and met with red Sharingan eyes. I simply began to walk around him. He looks a lot like Sasuke. That is most likely Sasuke's older brother who I hear so much about. He isn't much of a threat since he does the one thing that absolutely does not effect me. Genjutsu. It was one of the things that the old man had put in me. He said that if I could not see straight there was no point in having me so he injected me with a strange black liquid. That was when that happened. However if it is something small like in the arena, the liquid will not feel the need to protect me and I must create the sign.

"You." A voice behind me called out. I just continued walking. "Hey." It came again and I turned around. Looks like I'm the only one in the forest. It was Sasuke's brother. "Who are you?"

"I'm Hitori Janai. Of the leaf village." I said plainly. He stared at me and reached his hand forward. Before he could do anything I teleported to the leaf village, into my room.

"HITORI!" A voice cried out, and I was tackled onto my bed. My shirt was already soaked with what I can tell are tears. I looked down at the person on my chest to find that it was Naruto. He continued to rub his face in my chest and finally looked up from my chest and to my face. "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!! YOU NEVER CAME BACK!! You never came back....HOW COULD YOH DO THAT TO US?! You're back, you're back, you're back....I didn't want to let go of you but I had to beat Gaara up for almost killing you. Everyone was crying and-and DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" He went on and on with his screaming. "I kept coming back in this room expecting you to be here since your body wasn't found...and-and I was right....I was right..."

I took his face into my hands and smiled at him. "I'm alive Naruto. I'm here." I mumbled. He smiled and started kissing all over my face until he jumped off of me when the door was slammed open. It was Sakura. "Hello there."

I got tackled my her next and that was when I noticed just how much my stomach hurt. And everything around it. I hugged the pinkette back and made the clan hand sign, making the blood flow so it wouldn't hurt as much. I tuned back into reality and just heard sakura sobbing into my shoulder and Naruto mumbling about not even kissing my lips yet. I patted her back and she finally calmed down. I kissed her forehead and smiled. She sniffles and smiled back. The door opened once again, and Sasuke stood at the door way. He stared at me for a long time until he slowly walked forward. He hugged me and silently cried into my neck. The other two sat back and continued to absorb that I was not dead. Not yet.

"....we told everyone you were dead." Sasuke whispered in my ear, laughing quietly at me after he uttered those words. He pulled back and wiped his eyes. "You're going to be getting the treatment basically all day."

I sighed. This is going to be a long day.

-----------
Guess what guys. I got a boyfriend. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVER.