20

Holy shit look at Levi and his sexy ass self

Holy shit look at Levi and his sexy ass self. Took me an hour to draw his sexy ass. Why couldn't he just be real god damn it! I would have married this son of a bitch. Ok ok I'm done. Enjoy the chapter. Levi is sexy.
----------------------

I sighed and teleported to Naruto's chakra signal. Just in time to catch Kakashi from falling. They all looked at me in surprise and I waved at them.

"Yo." I greeted, putting kakashi on my back. They all stared for a minute before Naruto pointed at me.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He shouted before latching on to me. "I thought you died or something!"

"No, someone just pulled me away for the fight." I said, smiling at him. He just punched my chest weakly and stood up, sipping away some tears. "Anyway,-" I turned to Tazuna. "We should get going."

He nodded and we headed off once again. Once we got there, his daughter Tsunami greeted us. We put kakashi on a sheet laid on the floor, then started getting ready for our sleeping arrangement. It ended up with me being tugged between Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura. Eventually I got to share a room with kakashi, while everyone else left to go to their own places.

I stood in front of kakashi's sleeping form. Or more so if his unconscious form. I removed his vest, head band, and shoes. I have a feeling he wants to sleep with his mask on. I've seen his face multiple times so I don't care much for it. Just two weeks ago I saw it. I shook myself out of my thoughts and got into my bed. I can probably go to sleep without physically touching kakashi.

t i m e s k i p

I was awaken by the lady from yesterday. Tsunami.

"Are you ok sensei?" She asked, kakashi in pretty sure.

"No, I'll barely be able to move for a week." He said shortly. He sat up.....but didn't he just say he couldn't move? He held his face in his hands.

"Then you shouldn't move for a while." The woman said. Kakashi simply said ok and laid back down. I chuckled lightly at that, catching both of their attention. She smiled at me while kakashi gave me a confused look...with his one eye.

Sakura and the rest of the team showed up not long after that. "Sensei's awake!" Naruto pointed out as they all came to sit by him. I sat up and walked to Sasuke and took a seat next to him. Sakura said something about the sharingan, and then asked about the boy. They haven't asked me so I suppose this doesn't count as a lie just yet.

After he had informed them of the special squads and what not he seemed to realize that Zabuza wasn't dead, because he facepalmed. There was no way Haku would have killed the man that he lived for. "What's wrong sensei?" Naruto asked, leaning on his hands.

"About what I was talking about before...pursuing ninjas are supposed to eliminate the body on the spot." I stopped listening after that. I stole one of Haku's needles and it was quite obvious that he wasn't going to pierce Zabuza other than his neck so he would stay alive. Naruto was cheering about how things were going to get better when I noticed a kid standing by the sliding door. He had overalls and a weird hat. What is with kids and their weird hats?

"No, it's not." He said, speaking about what Naruto just said. Naruto and everyone else looked at the child, the blonde pointing at him.

"Who are you?" Naruto asked, his eyes closed.

"Inari! Where were you?" The old man asked, sitting on his knees and holding his arms out. The kid ran to him.

"I'm home grandpa!" The child now deemed Inari said, hugging Tazuna. Tsunami put her hands on her hips and leaned towards them.

"Inari say hello to them. These are the ninja who escorted grandpa." She said.

What came from the boy next surprised even me. "Mom, their all going to die. There is no way a person can win against Gatoh." He said. I almost laughed at that.

Naruto said he was a hero and ended up wanting to kill the kid in the end because he said there was no such thing as one. I could feel Sasuke tense next to me. I put a hand on his shoulder.

"If you don't want to die, you should go home." Inari said, before walking out of the room, saying he was going to watch the ocean.

Naruto took himself out of sakura's grip and walked out right after the kid. I stood up and decided to follow him. I met up with him as he climbed the stairs. "Damn it! That kid, I need to teach him a thing or two." He growled as we continued up the stairs.

"There is always a reason for how people act Naruto." I said, looking at his angered face. He opened his eyes, about to say something as we rounded a corner until we heard crying. The blonde peaked into the room and I stood behind him looking in. I'm glad Naruto is short or else I couldn't have seen into the room.

The kid was sitting where the window ledge was. He was holding something but I couldn't tell what it was from here. I could only assume it was his father because he said "dad" through his sobs. Naruto took a step back and bumped into me, making me have to catch him before he could trip.

We walked away from the room in silence. He turned to me suddenly when I was about to enter my room. "We'll make him believe in heroes." He said, a grin on his face. I smiled back and he pulled be into a hug. I hugged back and let go when he did, walking into my room after. Kakashi was laying there, staring at the wooden ceiling. He looked towards me when I walked to my bed.

"You didn't have to take my stuff off. I would have survived." He said. I shrugged and put my shoes back on. "Plus, I we are going to train so I need them back."

He is obviously saying he can't do it himself. I grabbed his vest, forehead protector and shoes from across the room. I handed him his forehead protector and his vest, putting his shoes on for him. I summoned some crutches and helped him up so he could use them.

T I M E S K I P

"We're climbing trees."

----------------------
I've got nothing.