Having the Billionaire's Twins

Emma Kelsey did not have much hope of finding love not that it mattered to her much. She was getting out of her hometown, where bad memories plague her, and moving to a new city to be with her Aunt. She was looking to the future with hopes of forgetting the past. All she wanted to be happy was a simple life with a nice job to sustain her and if she was lucky some good friends. So what if she was boring and had no guys falling at her feet? She was too scared to give anyone a chance anyway after past experiences.

Emma was tired of being cautious, a night out with friends ended with her meeting a beautiful stranger and one unforgettable one night stand. Or so she thought. What she thought was a night of passion quickly turned into lifetime of consequence when the unthinkable happen.

Jonas Malino. Tall, dark and handsome and just as ruthless. Owner of successful train of magazine he is a renowned billionaire, dangerous and powerful in his own right. A man who always gets what he wants and stopped at nothing to get it. He was known for his playboy ways and he didn't do much to change that image since he had no plans of settling down anytime soon. All that change when a wild night of passion resulted in him being a daddy.

Never one to neglect his responsibilities, he fight for what he wants. It is up to him to keep his family safe and protect what he hold dear as the pass comes back to haunt them.

Must be 18 years and over.