Chapter 19

Emma woke up to people jumping up and down on her bed. Groaning she rolled over on her back to see Kate and Kelly grinning down at her. Hanna held a tray by her bed of what looked like porridge and tossed bread. 'Get up! It's your wedding day!' Emma smile at the excitement in Kelly's voice as she sat up. Hanna placed the tray in her lap. She ate her breakfast as the ladies went on about her day.

Emma was excited but not so much because she was afraid her dress wouldn't fit. After she finish eating the guys rush her to the bathroom to soak. They had already set up the bath for her; all she had to do was strip out of her T-shirt and get in. Emma sighed in pleasure as she sinks in the silky water. She thought about Jonas and wondered how he was doing. Did he have fun last night because God know she had enjoyed hers. She chuckled remembering Kate dancing with one of the strippers. 'Emma it's time to get out.' She heard Kate calling a little while later. Groaning she stood up as careful as possible, dried off and moisturizer her skin before going out.

Three hours later she stood looking in the mirror in wonder. She studied herself yet again at how beautiful she actually looked. Her hair in a fishtail braid cascaded down her right shoulder. Her delicate white dress flowed down her ankles. It stretched over her tummy, the silky material feeling soft against her skin. Her wedding dress was long sleeved, and it fit her perfectly. What made the dress so awesome was that it hid her feet and she wouldn't have to wear her heels all day.

Almost shakily she reached up and touched her face. Her makeup was minimal and…flawless. Kate had gave her a smoky-eyed look with a bright red lip stick as a pop of color. A knock came on the door making her jump. Arlene, Hanna, Kelly and Kate came through the door but this time Kim was with them. They all wore there bride maids dress a cucumber green halter dress of silky material. They all looked gorgeous.

The wedding was in fifteen minutes and Emma found her heart drumming in her ears 'Are you ready honey?' Kelly came and hugged her looking deep in her eyes like a mother would her daughter. It suddenly occurred to her that her mom wouldn't see her daughter’s wedding. And also she didn't have a father to walk her down the aisle. Sadness filled her at the thought. She had never really imagine how her wedding day would look inside her head but she always knew that if the day would come, she would want her parents to be there. However back then, her mom was still alive and her father had actually been a dad. Nothing went right, the reason behind her marriage was testimony to that.  As if sensing her emotions Kelly pulled her in her arms again 'Everything will be okay.'

She nodded hoping to get rid of her depressing thoughts. Today was her wedding day, maybe her only one and she was going to enjoy it no matter what. 'Is Jonas okay?' she asked.

'Expecting him to run off?' Arlene joked.

Emma smiled to cover up the fact that she kind of felt that way 'No not really.' Taking a deep breath she took the matching cucumber green flowers Kim handed to her 'Okay I'm ready.' When they got downstairs, only a door separated her from walking down the aisle. And as each bridesmaid marched out Emma found herself prickling with anxiety.

'You look beautiful Emma.' Billy voiced from behind her. She turned around to smile at him.

'You look nice too.' His perfectly toilets suit for him really well.

'Would you like me to walk you down the aisle?'

Emma felt tears tickle her eyes but she sucked them up and nodded vigorously. He came and kissed her cheek before turning them to the door. That door held so much significance at that very moment, it was what stood between her and her next journey in life. As soon as she steps through her life will be changed forever, whether for the better… or worse. She could hear the piano version of the clichéd 'here comes the bride', signaling her entrance. Taking another deep breath to calm her racing heart she walked outside and onto the white carpet concrete that lined the aisle. Her breath hitched as she admired the whole setting, done in pure white and cucumber green it was beautiful.