Chapter 14

Instead of going back to work he head straight home. As soon as he'd dropped Emma off he had called his lawyers and have them cancel the court meeting. He didn't feel the vibe go back to his headquarters because he knew he wouldn't get anything done. Emma kept popping up in his head; he couldn't stop thinking about her. As he neared the door he could hear talking and laughing. The booming voice of Luka and he knew his family was inside. He made his way to the living but only Luka, William and Grant was in the living room lounging around on his couch nursing beers. 'Don't you guys have work to do?' Grant was in real estate and has his own company. William owned a chain of hotels in the city and just opened a new resort in Australia.

'We could say the same for you...'

'Yeah dude. We went by your office but your secretary said you left with a pregnant lady.'  Grant responded looking at him in amusement.

'So?' he asked annoyed as he shrugged out of his jacket. He drop down on the couch and took the beer from William. ‘Make sure you leave your keys when you go. I won't have you walking in here anytime you feel like anymore.'

'Is that so?' Luka asked chuckling

Jonas shrugged 'Yup because I'm getting married and I don't want any of you walking in on my wife.' His heart skip a beat as he thought of Emma being his wife. He laughed at their shock face.

'So she agreed? When is the big day?' Grant asked

'Are you sure marrying her is best?' William asked reasonably. Jonas just shrugged.

'I want a stable home for my twins and marrying Emma comes with perks.' Something deep inside him wasn't satisfied that night and he still crave the sensuality of her body.

The guys look at him like he was crazy 'So you want Emma for her body when you could have more than one woman and still get to have the twins? That's crazy talk...' Grant trailed off looking absolutely horrified at the idea of having one woman. Grant was a commitment phobic.

'Emma is the best I've ever had dude so don't go talking shit.'

'And you still find her attractive, what with her being pregnant and all?' Luka asked truly curious.

Jonas nodded 'Yeah even more so. The fact that I put those seed in her belly and produce two people make her seem more attractive to me.' He smiled remembering his enjoyment of having her that night.

The guys laugh and William rolled his eyes. He was the oldest of the brothers, the most reasonable and definitely the most stuck up but he loved him all the same 'All the best to you man. So when's the big day?' Luka asked this time. Jonas told them it was Saturday and also about Kelly, who might want to help out. William suggested passing the whole thing off to their mom and sister so they could plan it. But Jonas refused, for some reason he wanted to. He wanted to do it for Emma, give her a nice wedding that she can remember forever. Some strange part of him kind of felt guilty for forcing her into marriage, the least he could do was make it good for her. 'I almost forgot, what was that all about the other day?' Jonas knew immediately what he was talking about.

Everyone turned serious and shifted forward on their seats. He proceeds to tell them about Emma's father, about Fin and the threat he pose. As expected they were shock and disgusted at the horrors Emma faced. Jonas also told them what he planned to do and wasn't surprise when they didn't even flinch. That was something thy all had in common, they will do anything to protect their family.

'I have a buddy in the DEA, he's posted in Washington though but I can give him a call and have him talk to you.' William suggested seriously. Jonas nodded and took a swing of his beer. They spoke a little before Luka turn on the TV and they all got excited when a football game came on. Grant however wasn't so please and got up and left. They all laugh at him; he didn't like the game at all.