Chapter 28

Emma threw a pillow at Jonas and scowled when it missed him. He laughed and threw it back at her 'I hate you!' she growled covering her face with her comforter. She was irritated beyond belief and was just a fraction from going crazy. Bed rest sucks balls and what made it even more unbearable was Jonas. His over protection had long since grained on her nerves over the past four days. He wouldn't let her do anything.  When he was around, all she could do was sit in bed and watch tv. He showered with her, carry her dinner to her every evening. And when he wasn’t he had his mother do everything for her, well except the shower part. One evening, tired and frustrated from staying in bed she had made the mistake of going down stairs. His family had visited and she was sick and cranky from staying in bed and just seeing her four walls. He had yelled at her and crying she'd rushed back to her room. He had slept on the couch that night for yelling at her in front of everyone.

He had remained true to his word and left his mom to babysit her. Though she appreciated the help Hanna provided it still grated on her nerves. However it was better when Hanna was here than Jonas. She didn't watch her every move the way Jonas did and she could actually walked around a little.

According to him she was very breakable. He came and tugged on the sheet before he kissed her on her cheek. 'There is something I wanted to tell you,' he said moving towards the closet. Emma pushed her hair from her face and watched him wearily.

'What is it?'

He came back to the bed with a suitcase 'I'm going on business trip tomorrow,'

Emma sat up. On a trip, meaning he will be leaving her? 'When are you coming back?' She frowned as her husband pack his clothes in a suitcase. She cringed as he threw his clothes chaotically in the suitcase, not folding a piece. Men

'Probably Sunday...'

'But today is Friday...' He raised his eye brows in confusion 'That is two days...'

He smiled at her 'It's actually less than two days.' She glared at him. They stayed silent and she watched jadedly as he finished packing his things. She didn't want him to go, but there was nothing she could do. It was bound to happen; he was an important man and bound to travel. Emma used that to placate herself. Besides maybe she could use his absence to escape the confines of her house. A nice walk outside around the grounds and in the garden or the park would do her some good. She suddenly felt a little lighter 'Why are you smiling?'

She reached up and found her lips stretch across her face 'I'm not smiling,' she denied anyway. His eyes narrowed and she blushed, lowering her gaze.

'I will know everything you do so don't do anything stupid,'

'What did I do?!' He scowled before jumping in the bed. He began kissing her on her neck, her shoulders before he captured her lips.

'Will you miss me?' She shook her head no 'Wow, what kind of wife are you?'

She smiled against his smooth lips 'the one that has an over protective husband who's driving her crazy...' he tickled her sides making her giggle 'Stop! Stop! Please!'

'Say you'll miss me.'

'Fine, yes I will miss you.' He chuckled and removed his tortured fingers before biting her shoulders. He rests his head on her shoulder and she caressed his thick hair.

She yawned and held her husband tighter as she snuggled in for some rest 'Next week we can start preparing for the twins. Getting the rooms ready and start shopping. You will be back on your feet by then so we can go shopping and stuff...' Jonas said breaking the silence.

Emma smiled 'Sounds good, oh remember we have another appointment Monday.' He nodded and pulled her down so she was settled on her back. He turned off the bedside lamp before coming back to her and spooning her he then cupped her stomach. That was how they fell asleep.