Prologue:A Lovely Introduction

Mangle's P.O.V
------------------------
So remember the place called hell? Well I go there 5 days a week. And I hate it. I heard my alarm clock go off causing me to wake up. I slammed my fist on it as it turned off. I then yanked off the covers from my body and went to my bathroom and took a shower. I then came out as I put on my clothes for the day and went to school on my skateboard.

~*Time skip to when she arrives*~

I then went into the school and damn was it big. I then started to look around and look for my first class which was math. Great. I then started looking for it. I then ran into a kid.

"Outta of the way baka!" I shouted as I turned to see a guy with red hair and yellow eye's.

"Hey no need to be so mean." The guy said with a smile.

"Well you don't know me so back off!" I shouted to him.

I then was about to give him a k.o with one punch, but he caught my fist?!

"Well let me get to know you so I can help you." He said.

I then yanked my fist away from him and said.

"How about NO!!! I don't need anyone!" With that I started running down the hall not caring about what people were saying as I bumped into them. Who dose he think I am a girl asking for a friend HA as if.

Foxy P.O.V
----------------
Well I tried at least. Hm maybe I should try even more even if it may be a death sentence. With that I just chuckled at myself and my stupidity and went to my class.

Published:1-25-17
First Edit:April 26 2017