Chapter 4:That's who I am!!!

Mangle's P.O.V
----------------------
I was still at lunch eating angrily at the fact the guy named Foxy was siting at my table.

"If you don't mind me asking but why are you always mean?" He asked.

How. Dare. He. Ask.

"Tch as if you would care." I said.

"Oh come on." He said.

Is he trying to get on my bad side?!

"How about no, look this who I am and how I act okay no more no less." I said with that I left. And with my tray still on the table.

Foxy's P.O.V

------------------
I'm still wondering what happen to make her act this way. I remember when I acted like that. Or somewhat like that.

Flashback:
It was the first day of high school. I was getting bullied due to me well just because they wanted power. To be honest they were getting what they wanted. The second year of high school I became a player. Playing with every girl's heart the same she had done to me. After I matured I became nice and kind to everyone.
End of flashback:

Maybe that's what happen to her maybe someone broke her heart like she did to me. I mean I know how it felt like. But how the hell does she know Lucas (the boy from Mangle's history class) he is one of the biggest players and the leader of The Shadow Hearts. So how does she know him? I mean ya sure she seems like someone who would be part of the group but I doubt it. Or am I?

Published:Feb 04. 2017
First Edited:Mar 20. 2017
Second Edit:April 26 2017