Chapter 5:I can stand alone

Mangle's P.O.V
-------------------------
I walked away from where Foxy was and left my tray. Who cares about it anyways. To be honest I am getting very annoyed why the hell would he want to help. He reminds so much of my brother.

~*Flashback*~
"Little sis just forget him he wasn't worth it." Said my brother as he put his hand on my shoulder.

"I TRUSTED HIM!! You know what you wouldn't understand." With that said I ran out of the house he then ran after me.

I then was going to cross the street but didn't look whether a car was coming. I then saw a car that was about to hit me. But then I felt my brother push me out of the way as he got hit. What I saw was horrible. My brother's body had fully gone under the car. What made matters worse was the guy who ran over him only drove away. I then called an ambulance. The next day I was told he didn't survive, that's when I found out that it would be better if I stand alone in this war of life.
~*End of flashback*~

I then felt hot tears run down my cheeks. I rubbed them away and ran where my next class would be which was art. I then saw my teacher invite me in.

Foxy P.O.V
----------------
So you know how parents used to say eavesdropping is wrong well let's say I was doing that with Mangle and the art teacher.

"So Mangle tell me how's this family?" Asked the teacher. 'This family?'

"Um pretty good." With that the bell rang.

Dammit I then starting running to history oh gosh he is going to be mad.

Published:Feb 07, 2017
First Edited:Mar 20, 2017
Second Edit:April 26 2017

Heartbroken and heartbreaking(Fangle)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें