Chapter 35:End Chapter

E N D  C H A P T E R

"And thats the end of the story now time to go to sleep." Mangle said to her 2 twin children.

"But mom I want to hear the story again please." Said the twins at the same time.

"Listen to your mom, Mark, Foxia." Said Foxy to the two twins. Mark begin the male and Foxia begin the female. 

"Oh come on just one more time~" Cooed Mangle's mom hugging the twins.

"It's almost midnight." Mangle said looking out at the not to cold nor not warm spring night.

"We say the story just one more time." Foxy said wrapping his arm around Mangle's waist.

"Fine only one more time. But first lets get something to drink."

"I want milk!" Shouted the twins at the same time.

"Get me some as well please?" Asked Mangle's mom.

"Alright hey honey mind helping getting the milk?" Asked Mangle looking at her husband.

"Of course honey." He said kissing her.

"AWW MOMMY AND DADDY ARE BEGIN CUTE AGAIN~" Cooed the twins smiling resting there back on there grandma and there heads on each other.

Both the husband, Foxy, and the wife, Mangle. Headed to the kitchen. 

"To think that in Highschool we were just fighting and then fell in love." Said Foxy placing his hands Mangle's hip.

"Ya well we're not fighting anymore and here we are two children and our parents visiting us every now and then." Mangle said leaning on Foxy.

"And I wouldn't change it for anything." Foxy said kissing Mangle's check.

Foxy placed his hand on Mangle's as they both looked at her ring that was on her ring finger.

"I'm glad I stayed here." Mangle said.

"I'm glad you stayed." Foxy said.

"I love you~" They both said at the same time and laughed.

Published:April 25 2017
Edited:???

I want to give my biggest thanks to you all for reading this story! I enjoyed making it so much. Now some of things here are only going to be here until I come to edit it. Now to start, this is the last Fangle story not counting my FNAF One Shot book that I plan to do for now.

So in my way of saying thanks here our shout outs to other Fangle writers give them love.

thewritingdweeb9503
girllovesfoxes2
ThatOneGirl815
TheSmolFangirl
purple_fox7
Pu3ariana
GensukeAkisa
Moxy4ever
FangleQueen

Now some things about @FangleQueen real fast she used to have Fangle books but they got deleted but I mentioned her on here because she used to have Fangle books and she is my first follower which means a lot.

All these people have awesome book(s') and either followed me first or followed back but either way there on here and I want to say thank you to all of my followers and you the readers. If you don't vote,comment, and/or follow thats okay you reading this cringe worthy book means a lot.

So thank you all for the support in this story, goodbye to this book and you the reader have a nice day :)