Chapter 34:Actions

Foxy's P.O.V
-------------------
She first slapped my face making everyone 'ohh' in response. She then grabbed my hoodie placing her lips onto mine. I closed my eye's and moved my lips with her. We slowly parted and I looked at her eye's blush on my checks.

"Did that answer your question?" She asked.

"No not really." I said.

"I hate that you cheated on me hence the slap but I still love you hence the kiss." She said blushing.

I carried her up. And sighed.

"You all can leave now she's okay and you all saw what happen." I said smiling at everyone.

Everyone just nodded or whined as they walked off to where they were going to go.

"Where do you want go to?" I asked.

"Hm.....Well I still haven't told my mom about us can we do that please?" She asked with puppy eye's.

"Alright lets go tell both of our moms." I said.

-Timeskip to when Foxy and Mangle arrive at Mangle's Home-

I placed Mangle on her feet as she opened the unlocked the door. She leaded me to kitchen to see both of our moms talking.

"Hey mom." Mangle said.

"Oh sweetie." Mangle mom's said standing up and hugging her tightly.

"I've missed you so much sweetie." Mangle's mom said crying and hugging her.

"I've been talking to your mom for a while Mangle and she told me your past and how you act and I can understand why you act the way you act." My mom said looking at Mangle and then me. "And you sir what relationship do you have with Mangle?" Asked my mom.

Mangle's mom then looked at me and let Mangle go. Mangle went next to me and grabbed my hand she looked at me blushing.

"She's my. Girlfriend. And I wanted to ask if you would allow us to?" I asked Mangle's mom looking at her.

"Of course I do! Oh I can't wait to have grandchildren!" Said Mangle's mom smiling.

"MOM!" Shouted Mangle blushing.

"I wish you both the best of luck begin together." Said my mom smiling at us both.

"I love you." Mangle and I said together. We blushed as we placed our foreheads on each others.

Published:April 25 2017
Edited:???