Chapter 11:A Broken Past and Sorry

Foxy's P.O.V
We went up to Mangle's room. She let me sit down on my bed, as she sat down on her chair. She then looked outside the window and sighed in relief for some weird reason. 

"Well.......Um.........Look I'm sorry for the way I act....." Said Mangle looking at her lap.

I then put my hand on her head as I then said, "It's alright look I don't know you very well and maybe it has something to do with your past but either way I forgive you." I said.

She then looked at me and smiled as to say thank you.

"So how exactly do we learn about one other?" She asked looking at me.

"Well how about we talk about one very special moment in our life first?" I suggested.

She nodded. "Okay I'll go first, hm, well one special moment in my life was when my dad took my brother and I to play with tamed wolves, it was really cool but in the end he let me play with a fox." She said smiling back at her memory.

"Wow that's awesome, where's dad now?" I asked her.

She then looked away from and frowned. "In a better place....." Was all she said looking away.

I the got up and hugged her she grew stiff when I did this, "I'm sorry that I asked but if it makes you happy I know how it feels to lose someone, I lost my little sister in a car accident.... so I understand your pain." I said hugging her tight.

I heard small sniffs from her as she said, "thank you for making me feel better Foxy....."

Heh she said my name.......

Published:Mar 24, 2017
Edited:???