Chapter 12:Friends?

Mangle's P.O.V
I turned around to look at him.

"So does this make us friends?" I asked him.

"Well do you want to be friends?" He asked as he held out his hand for me to take.

"Yes I do want to be friends!" I said proudly as I took his hand. 

He then intertwined our hands which caused my checks to turn red. I looked up to see him smiling. His phone then started to ring.

"Agh sorry Mangle I have to go it's my dad calling he's probably pissed at me for leaving, but well see each other tomorrow!" He cheerfully said and left.

I just sat there stunned. Friends. But do friends intertwined each others hands? Why did it feel weird? In that moment alone I knew what we had was special, something I never had with anyone not even my old boyfriend, my family had a different thing with me but him, Foxy he puts my heart in heaven. He heals all of my scars. Maybe he's the guy.....no I doubt he would like someone like me but I'll hold onto that hope.

Foxy's P.O.V
Dammit dad! I thought she was going to punch my face for touching her but no! She held my hand and she was blushing. What I have with her now is different then what I have with Chica. It more special. Hey so far she only knows me maybe I should introduce her to Chica maybe they'll get along.

Published:Mar 25, 2017
Edited:???