Chapter 25:Saved The Loved One

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
I saw how the truck faded away as I breath in and out to try and get air into my lungs. I let you go so easily. Just because.....

"I'm sorry Mangle...." I whispered to myself.

Growing up you want so much. Than sometimes something blinds you in your process of life. What did she want? But I have an idea of what or who blinded her. Lucas she fell for his words. Then I yell at her as if I even had a right.

I started heading towards the police station.

-Timeskip to when Foxy arrives at the police-

"Alright what's wrong young man?" Asked a female in her mid 20's or so.

"Well a friend of mine named Mangle got kidnapped by Lucas." I claimed.

"As in Lucas Devon the kid who goes to Dream High? (Dream High:The highschool where they go)" She asked looking at me.

"Yes." I replied.

"Hm....*sigh* and you said they were heading west of the park correct?"

"Yes."

"Alright I'll see if I can do anything." Said the women

"But we can't just leave Mangle who know's what they'll do to h-"

"Sir I said we will try our best. Look Lucas is a high school yes but the fact is he can call his own backup in any moment.... Just to cut it short he is not a very pleasant person." She said walking away.

I walked out of the police station. So much for help. They've always been shitty. The only time they took action was taking Lucas's father to prison after that it was shown that he was killed. But who killed him is unknown. I stopped walking and looked at the moon.

'no matter what even when I'm in heaven we'll be looking at the same moon and stars'

I'm sorry sissy.

The police were there but didn't do anything.

And now there taking away what I have left, Mangle.

Heh thanks for nothing.

After that thought left my mind, I started running towards were the truck went.

I'll save you.

I won't let another person I love die.

Published:April 14, 2017
Edited:???