Chapter 6:Smarted Than The Average Bear

Mangle's P.O.V
---------------------
While in class our teacher gave us a test on an artist we had just learned about. While doing this the teacher left the class. I then noticed a girl coping me. I then on purpose put down the wrong answer like What is he most famous for? I wrote down the most stupid answer: Singing,  Ha.

*Timeskip to the end of the test*

We had just finished as we turned it in. I made sure to go back and change my answer when she wasn't looking. We then got back are test I got a perfect score of 100% while the girl next to me got a 0% just like a 0 her month was as open like it. The bell then rang as I whispered in her ear...

"Smarter than the average bear motherfucker." With that I ran out of class and went to history.

*Timeskip to the end of the day*

I walked out of history tired and ready to leave so I pulled up my hood and started to run out of the school. I then bumped into someone or something hard that made me fall back.

"Dammit watch it!!!" I shouted I then looked up to see ugh him.

"Oh hey Mangle sorry." Foxy said rubbing the back of his neck all I did was run pass him and went home.

I then saw my worse nightmare my foster mother's car in the driveway. Crap.

I walked in to the smell of alcohol. I then found my mom passed out on the couch with a bottle in hand. I took it out of her hands as I got a blanket and put on her. Yes this is the type of foster mother I have. Foster mother yes I have no family alive that would take me in. I felt streams fall on both cheeks and fall to the floor. I ran into my room and saw a picture it was a picture of my mother,father,brother,and I. This was the family I used to have. Key word used to have. I hugged it to my chest crying softly.

"I'm so sorry."

Published:Feb 11. 2017
First Edited:Mar 20. 2017
Second Edit:April 26 2017