Chapter 19:A Dark Path Chosen

Mangle's P.O.V
--------------------
I had finally arrived at the cafe and ordered some coffee. Right when I thought I would finally have a good day Lucas came in and sat down with me.

"So *smirks* how did it go with Foxy?~" He asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." I lied.

"Oh don't lie to me Mangle I know what happen last night, I was walking home when I saw Foxy leave your house and then heard you scream." He said staring at me.

"Why would you even care." I said venom covering my voice.

"Why, because it's you, Mangle you left because of me for months and I don't want you to leave again because of him." At this point I didn't know what to say.

"Look be part of the Shadow's and I. We'll take care of you, look I hurt you only once while Foxy has been lying to you Mangle. He's worst then I am. He went out with almost every girl in our school and broke their heart. What makes you think he won't do the same to you?"

"I don't know...." Was all that could come out.

"Look join the Shadows we'll take care of you, I won't hurt you again I promise Mangle."

"Fine I'll join the shadows." I said staring at him.

"Let's tell the others then come on there at the park, The Shadows and I are going to do some graffiti it should take your mind off if things." Was all he said grabbing my hand and heading towards the park.

Did I make a good choice?

Published:Apr 1, 2017
Edited:???
(If only this was prank but sadly its not)