Chapter 2:Back Off!

(???): Means unknown for this chapter
~*~
Mangle's P.O.V
----------------------
Art class had now started. I sat alone at the back off class as expected. Our teacher had told us just to draw in our style of art and give it to her by the end of class. So that's exactly what I did. I was doing a simply sketch of a girl sitting in front of a grave. I then finished it by putting just a few bits of shading and done. The bell then rang signalling that it was time for the next class. I then gave her my work as I set off to my next and last class, which was history. I then found the class lucky, I thought to myself. I then took my seat at the back. I few minutes later and a kid with black hair rushed in.

"You're late Mr.(???)" Stated the teacher, Mr.Romaz.

"First off my name is (???) not Mr.(???) and second why did they even make a bell if the teacher won't even excuse you when it rings she always says I excuse you, not the bell so of course I'm late." Said the boy with attitude. 

Heh still the same as ever. I laughed slightly while the rest of the class laughed, said true, or just oohed.

"Office you and me now!" He yelled.

A wave of dramatic ooh's went through the class as he made him go to the office with the teacher behind him. Yup still the same as ever.

~Timeskip to the end of the school day~

It was now the end of the school day I got out my stuff from my locker and started to go home. The guy that I met in the morning then came up to me.

"Hey how were your classes?" He asked.

All I did was scoff at him as I continued to walk away. Why is he even trying to be my friend probably to show me pity.

"So not going to answer huh well can I have you're number so that we can talk some time?" He asked.

Okay now he is getting on my nerves.

"Okay look here buddy I don't need a person to be looking at me with pity so why don't you do the smart thing and back off!" With that I started running home.

Dammit it reminds me so much of him.

-Flashback-
"Hey Mangy mind making me a sandwich." Command (???) 

"Ugh make it yourself." I argued.

"Heh well I didn't ask I told you to make one!" Shouted (???)

-End Of flashback-

Dammit I won't let it happen again.

Published:Jan 30. 2017
First Edited:Mar 20. 2017
Second Edit:April 26 2017