Chapter 7:I'll try to be nice

Mangle's Mother's P.O.V
I woke up seeing a blanket on my body. Ugh I woke up and went to check on Mangle. I saw her asleep hugging a picture of her real family. I won't lie I feel bad for the girl. I remember getting the papers that told me what had happen to her mom,dad,and brother. I looked around her room to see she didn't have to many stuff only a couple of posters from either artistes,bands,or Anime. I then came up with a good idea it was Saturday so she should be having fun.

"Hey Mangle wake up." I said slowly moving white and pink tipped hair strands from her face.

"Hm?"She asked barley opening her cute yellow eyes.

"Do you want to go shopping for some stuff?"I said.

"What kind of stuff?"I knew what that voice meant.

"Look we are not going to be things for me but for you like your anime stuff."I said smiling at her.

"Okay."She said.

With that I let her change out of her old clothes and some new one's.

Mangle's P.O.V
I changed into some new clothes. I then went down stares to see my mom waiting for me we then went into the car and started driving to the mall.

-Timeskip to when they arrive to the mall brought to you by popcorn,sweets,and anime-

We had arrived to the mall she then couldn't help herself and gave me 500 dollars and went into a different store. I then saw Foxy with what seems to be a group of 5 others. I put up my white hood as I went running close by then pushing Foxy a little but. Sorry but that's who I am.

"HEY WATCH IT!!! Are you okay Foxy?" Asked a female voice.

Oh what pity I barley pushed him. I Pulled my hood down enough so you wouldn't know who I am and flipped them off and smirked and ran to other store. I heard yelling but didn't listen at all.

Foxy's P.O.V
Gee I've never meet someone that mean. I mean sure this reality people are mean but be that mean.

Mangle's P.O.V
Maybe I went a little to far with that. Hm I'll try to be nice but I'll still be mean...

Published:Feb 18. 2017
Edited:Mar 20, 2017