Chapter 28:Save

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
I ran down and kept on shooting with the crossbow as Mari kept behind me and shot as well. I then saw that older man get a gun and point it at Mangle.

"Go ahead choice boy, shoot me and I'll shoot her don't shoot me and I might let this go." Said the man.

Right when I was ready to shoot he put his finger on the trigger. I opened my eye's wide as he smirked.

"Choose kid." He said with a evil smirk.

I threw my crossbow onto the floor and Mari threw his pistol onto the floor as well. But he threw it close to Mangle.

"Looks like your smart kid." He said as he then pointed the gun to us both.

*BANG* We looked to see Mangle had Mari's pistol in hand and the man was bleeding through his stomach.

Everyone then pointed there guns to her. I quickly picked up the crossbow and hit 4 of them with either on the leg or arm. Mangle shot at the last 6 in the stomach. Blood was running down the back of her head. She looked at me and smiled.

"Why did you come back?" She asked looking at me.

"Because Mangle were friends." I said grabbing her hand.

"Just friends." She repated but her smile was gone.

"Fine you want the truth?" I asked.

I saw Mari give a sign saying that he was going out to leave us some space.

"Yes I would like to know the truth." She said crossing her arms.

"Alright here's the truth Mangle I-"

Published:April 17 2017
Edited:???
HAHA Cliffhanger but I'm sure you'll know what happens or do you?