Chapter 1:Let Me Try

Mangle's P.O.V
----------------------

I had finally found my class. I went and took a seat at the back. The kid I had run into in the hallway entered the class and looked around for a seat. There was now only one seat left and it was next to me. Great. He then sat next to me as I gave him a cold stare that would scare some students away.

"Nice to see you again." He said.

"Ya sure..." Was all I said before turning my head away from him.

The teacher then came in.

"Hello students my name is Mrs.Snow now for the first day we shall just get used to this class, for now I will allow you to set up your stuff then we shall start the first math lesson, by the way wherever you are sitting will be where you shall be sitting for the rest of the school year."

With that I brought out my sketchbook from bag and started to draw with boredom.

"So we got off the wrong foot but let's start over my name is Foxy." He said to me as the other kids started talking loudly.

"Good for you, I don't care back off." I said coldly.

"Well I guess we better get used to each other right? We will be sitting next to each other." He said. All I did was stare in disbelief at the words he said to me.

"How about no." I stated coldly.

~•Timeskip to lunch time•~

Foxy P.O.V
------------------

It was lunch time now. I exited my English class as I went to the lunch room. As soon as I arrived at the lunch room I sat down with my friends Bonnie,Freddy,Chica,Gold,And Mari.

"Hey Foxy!" Yelled the girl with blond hair also known as Chica.

"Hey Chica." I said. As I sat down next to her.

Mangle's P.O.V
----------------------
I was playing with the food on plate, board as hell. Ugh the classes were so boring. As I sat in the lonely table. It then reminded me of my past.

*Flashback*
I was five at the time. I was sitting under the sakura tree. My dad and I were playing hide and seek I then decided to look for him. But when I got up someone pointed a gun to my head. He then smirked as the trigger went off little me open her eye's to see my father on the floor bleeding from his stomach. He then ran off. I then screamed bloody murder. The neighbors then came and called the police...
*End Of Flashback*

I then came back to reality to feel that streams of tears were coming from my eye's. I then put my hoodie up as I ran to my next class. I then saw the teacher coming towards me. Wait I recognize her.

"Hello Mangle I didn't know you would be here, come in." Said my art teacher. "Sweetheart it's been so long have you found a good home?" She asked.

"Um yes I have." I stated.

"That's good to hear."

With that we talked until it was time for class.

Published:Jan 27. 2017
First Edited:Mar 20.2017
Second Edit:April 26 2017