Chapter 27:Crossbow,Blood,and Love

Foxy's P.O.V
-------------------
I heard foot steps and looked to see the one and only Mari.

"You could have wore something that would have let me see better." I said looking at his black get up.

"Sorry dude but not changing my style anyways here." He said handing me the crossbow and arrows.

"Thanks now follow me." I said walking close to the factory.

I shot the first arrow which hit the wire on the first try. I then looked at the other side. I waited so that it was turned away from us and shot the wires.

"Damn I didn't think you were that good with a crossbow." Stated Mari.

"Ya well lets go in." I said as went to the side of the building. I looked and saw a side door.

"Well I'm guessing we're going to need this right?" Asked Mari as he pulled out a pistol I only nodded at him as we both as quietly as possible went up to the side door. We slowly opened the door and went in only for us both to opened are eyes as my grip tighten on the crossbow.

Mangle's P.O.V
--------------------
I kept on trying to move but ropes tied behind my hands and legs kept me from doing so.

"What a beautiful you are to bad you have a bad attitude." Said the leader ad his pawns laughed. "Now what should we do first to you?" He asked lifting my head so that I was looking at him.

"How about we show her the game adults play boss." Said a pawn.

"Wonderful idea." He said leaning in a little bit to close. But before his lips could touch mine I heard him grunt as held onto his now bleeding shoulder.

"Don't. You. Dare. Touch. HER!!!" Shouted Foxy.

"FOXY!!!" I yelled. I felt grab the head of the chair and threw it onto the wall. Due to the impact the chair broke and my head hit the wall very hard. I felt blood on the back of my head.

"MANGLE!!" Was the last thing I heard before passing out.

Published:April 16 2017
Edited:???