Chapter 21:Surprise

Mangle's P.O.V
------------------------
The Shadows and I went walking to the back of the school. We then arrived at the back of the school we all pulled out our spray cans. I was the first one to spray I first sprayed The Shadows onto the wall. Then Spring then drew what looked like some students. While Maka sprayed DIE. Gold then sprayed Useless Begins!!! Then Sakura joined by spraying CRYBABY'S.  Then last Lucas sprayed T.S under where I put The Shadows. While we laughed we hid in a tree to see that students came out. They then looked at the graffiti and got shocked. We saw them read it and look at one another as if for guidance.  

Hehe stupid little student so clueless and useless. 

We then saw the a teacher come out and ask who was The Shadows.

Everyone of course looked at one other to see that no one rose there hand. The teacher then told them to go back inside for P.E.

Well I hope they enjoyed there little surprise.

-Timeskip to the end of the school day-

I went walking home to see Foxy who I just tried my best to ignore. He then ran up to me.

"Hey why you gone? Was it because of me?" He asked looking at me.

"Haha ding ding you got it right, now out of my way before I give one hell of a beating." I said looking at him.

"Mangle come o-"

"Excuse me but what the hell do you think your doing?" Asked a voice I new and it belonged to.....

Published:April 3, 2017
Edited:???