Chapter 8:Don't think anything of it

Mangle's P.O.V
It was Monday once again. With that begin forced to go back to school. I checked my watch to see I came pretty early. Well crap. I sat in the front of the school with my hood up. I saw a couple of student's come and I then realize I didn't do my homework. Tch yes I want to be bad but not as bad as him. I pull it out and start working on it. Well some of it. Look I want to be bad but not that bad.

3rd person
Mangle then puts away or half wrong homework. She starts walking to her first class which is, math. Yes the subject many either dislike or enjoy. The bell then rang with Mangle walking through the doors. Mangle then looked around the room to see one seat left. Next to the person she hates the most: Foxy. With no choice she sat next to him. The teacher then came in with a bright smile upon their face. The teacher then talked about a new project that shall be due in a month. A project that will have your partner and you have a 3 page full project explaining about how important this subject is. The partner you have is the person you are sitting next to. Due to this it forces Mangle and Foxy to be partners. So lets see how bad this goes.

Foxy's P.O.V
Well lets see how this ends up.

"Well lets get started!" I said with a happy smile.

"Oh okay but just to warm you I might do bad..."Mangle said looking down with doubt.

I then patted her back.

"Come on, I'm sure yo- we'll do great." I said with a smile.

"Thanks." Mangle said.

Wait! She said thanks, welp thats new. This is a good sign. I hope.

"Hehe well thats new how about a sorr-"

"Don't think anything of it!" She yelled turning away from me.

Well she still is the same. Hehe but this good improvement. 

Published:Feb. 26, 2017
Edited:Mar. 23, 2017