Chapter 31:Coma

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
Mari was driving me to the hospital. It's been a week and they now allowed visitors coming with us was here foster mom who explained she had lost all of her family. We went out of the car and went up to see Mangle.

-Timeskip to when they see Mangle-

"So what's going to happen to my princess?" Asked Mangle mom in tears.

"She's going to be in a coma due to how much blood she lost and sadly the bullet then not go out all the way so we had to do an operation to get out the bullet." Stated the doctor.

"For how long is she going to be in a coma?" Asked Mangle mom having her fingers crossed.

"We don't know most likely just 4 weeks." Said the doctor.

"4 week without my baby." Said Mangle's Mom in a longing voice.

"Don't you have any other children?" Asked the doctor.

"No. I used to have children. I girl who looked like Mangle she got bullied to the point were she killer herself." Stated Mangle's mom moving strands of hair from Mangle's face.

"I'm sorry." Said the doctor.

"It's alright I just need some time." Said Mangle's mom walking out.

"I'm so sorry Mangle." I said holding her hand in mine.

"She'll be out soon. Mangle's strong and you know it." Said Mari patting my back.

"Ya she is strong." I stated remembering everything she's done and said.

Published:April 20 2017
Edited:???