Chapter 3:I don't need you pity

Mangle's P.O.V
------------------------
I had finally arrived home. I lost that guy finally. I went up to my room and started to do homework. I then heard a beep coming from my phone. I then grabbed my phone to see that it was another bully from my old town the message read:

Monica:Hey Mangy the weird girl with one black eye hah you think just leaving to other town could help look no one loves you and no one is going to stand up for you okay just go die!!!

I then turned off my phone it's not like someone is going to be calling me. I then pulled out my homework. I looked at it. I felt streams of tears fall down my checks. What did I do to deserve this?

-Timeskip to the morning-

Foxy's P.O.V

-----------------

I woke up to my alarm clock going off. I turned it off. I then changed into my clothes as I started to go to school. I then saw that girl I've been trying to make friends with. To be honest I don't really know why I'm trying there's just something about her. I then ran up to her.

"Hey I never caught your name." I said.

"Look if that will make you back off then fine my name is Mangle now leave me alone I don't need your pity like everyone else!" She shouted.

"Oh okay my name's Foxy." With that said she started to walk away.

Well we have the same class so. She can't really leave I guess.

-Timeskip to lunch-

Mangle's P.O.V
-----------------------
I went over to my lonely table I then saw the boy with black hair from my history class come over with me.

"Hey Mangy how are ya~"He sang a little at the end and begin flirty as always.

"Ugh leave me alone." I said.

"Oh come on I'm sorry." He said.

"Ugh do me a favor and leave." I said coldly looking away from his face.

"Hey I think it would be good of you to leave the poor girl alone." Said Foxy looking at me.

"Ugh I'm not evening going to ask." He said walking away.

"Look I had everything under control I don't need your pity." I said with angry. When in truth I was happy that he helped me.

Published:Feb 01, 2017
First Edited:Mar 20, 2017
Second Edit:April 26 2017