Chapter 13:Closer

Mangle's P.O.V
I woke up the horrific sound of my alarm going off. So I slammed my fist on it. I then looked at the alarm clock to see it was now broken, well my bad. I chuckled at this and started to change.

*Timeskip to when Mangle arrives at school*

I arrived at school early again. But this time it was because I wanted to see Foxy. I waited for what felt like forever. I then saw him and to be honest i didn't whether I was suppose to say hi or not. Now normally yes I would have but this time he was with a blonde girl, did he find someone to replace me?

"Hey Mangle I have someone I want you to meet!" Said Foxy walking over to me and so did the blonde girl. "Okay Mangle this is Chica, Chica this is Mangle." He said.

"Oh um hi." 

"Hello Mangle it's a pleasure to meet you!" Said Chica smiling brightly, "It's good to know Foxy made other friend I'm Chica his first friend." She said smiling. The bell then rang.

All I did was smile as I and Foxy started walking to Math class. But I can't help remember what she said. First friend. So what does that make me? To me it seems like Chica is closer to Foxy then I am. No! That doesn't matter I'll show that little b*tch who she's messing with!

Published:Mar 26, 2017
Edited:???