Chapter 33:A Final Breath?

Mangle's P.O.V
---------------------

I allowed my feet to stop touching the ground. The oxygen slowly left my lungs as my head fell forward.

I'll finally be free

Foxy's P.O.V
------------------
I saw an angry Mari enter the cafe. He slapped my face hard making everyone turn there heads towards us.

"She come's back alive and you decided that kissing someone else is s good idea? If she was dead yes I would understand but alive?!" He asked.

"Oh my god what happen?!"

"Is she dead!"

"CALL 911!" Shouted people.

Mari dragged me outside and we looked at a tree. My eye's slowly widen as I fell to my knees. Tears were already falling. Mari pulled out a knife getting ready to throw it.

"Get ready to catch her." He threw knife making the rope break.

I ran and cached Mangle in my arms.

"Mangle say something." I said my tears falling onto her cheeks.

"You......idiot.......if I had strength........I would punch really hard." She said opening her eyes.

I hugged Mangle to my chest.

"Please d-don't leave me." I said sobbing. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Heh if you don't cheat then I'll be here by your side." She said looking at me.

"Can you ever forgive me for what I did?" I asked her.

"*sighs* I don't know it hurt I came back alive just for you and I come to see you kissing her Foxy that hurt even if it was one kiss." She said her eye's showed betray.

"I don't know what happen to me I was crazy insane! Just I understand but know that I love thats why I wanted to help you. You didn't deserve to be alone you needed a friend and I wanted to be that friend but now I want to be more and I broke it so I don't expect you to forgive me." I said looking at her eye's.

Everyone around us was looking or recording what was happening.

"Well what do think is stronger words or actions?" She asked.

"Actions I guess." I said.

"Alright." She said her eye's now shining with mischief. 

Published:April 24 2017
Edited:???

{A/N}
Wow two updates in one day (*0*) the same thing will happen tomorrow and you shall see why
Mwhahaha! Alright see you later, bye my readers!