Chapter 16:An Old Feeling

Mangle's P.O.V
-------------------
I went into my room and closed the door and fell backwards. I held my hands to where my heart should be. Tears fell from my eye's. Why had Foxy go to sit with Chica? Although yes Chica and Foxy were old friends the pain in my heart didn't leave me. Wait, this pain. I recolonize it.  It's the same pain I felt when I was Lucas kiss that other girl. I still remember that day.

It was a cold Friday. Snow was falling from the heavens. And one beautiful white haired girl named Mangle was walking enjoying the view. She then came upon the park which had a lonely wooden bench which many people had sit upon. She then sat on it enjoying the beauty. The voice of a female a male caught her attention. She then saw that is Lucas and a girl she knew named Emilia who had black hair. She then saw her lean in until her lips meet Lucas's. He was hesitant at first but then put his hand on the back of her head making the kiss deeper and more romantic. Tears fell from Mangle's yellow eye's as she ran into the forest. She held her hands to her chest as she felt a deep pain inside of it.

 So what Mangle was the same as the one before......

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
I was currently trying to convince Spring to tell me what exactly was between Lucas and Mangle. Now why Spring at of all the people? Well Spring so happen to be a friend of Lucas and when he saw Lucas sit with Mangle, he had been watching and when Mangle rose he wasn't surprised what so ever. 

"Now why in hell should I tell you?" Asked Spring.

"Because I care about Mangle and she shouldn't be hanging out with him." I said glareing daggers at him.

"Wow you really know nothing, look one thing Mangle and Lucas were boyfriend and girlfriend there now go." Said Spring.

Foxy looked at the ground. Mangle in a relationship with that b*astard. He knew one thing. He needed to talk to Mangle and he needed to talk to her now.

Published:Mar, 28. 2017
Edited:???

Special thanks to @girllovesfoxes2 for commenting on Chapter 15 your comment truly put me in a great mood. And make sure to check out there story it's really creative!