Chapter 32:Your Going to Regret This

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
I slowly paced around my room trying to forget what i saw at the hospital.

Mangle on a bed and in a coma.

She took a bullet for me.

Hey boy keep it together.

Spoke the voice. The doctors had said it only take 4 weeks and its already has been 4 week.

Maybe she's not recovering very well~

Cooed the voice. I breathed in and out. My phone started ringing. I picked up my phone to see that Chica was calling me. I accepted the call.

"Hey Foxy you okay?" She asked.

"Kinda." I lied.

"Well I heard about what happen and I was wondering if you would like to go to the cafe near the park so that you could take your head off of things." She claimed.

"Um sure I guess what time are we going there?" I asked.

"Hm how about at 6:00?" She asked.

I looked at my clock to see that it was 5:00.

"Sure sounds good." I responded.

"Alright meet you there Foxy~" She cooed hanging up.

I put my hand throw my light red hair. I went to my closet and pulled out a red hoodie and black pants. I put them on and looked at my clock to see it was now 5:20. 20 minutes I never understood why it took girls so long to get ready. I decided that going early would be good I guess.

So I picked up my phone and put in my pocket. I went down stares to see my dad on the couch.

"Hey kiddo how you doing?" He asked taking his eye's off the T.V and onto me.

"Good." I said looking at him.

"Come here son." He said patting the seat next to him.

I sighed and sat down next to him.

"Tell me whats wrong." He commanded.

"The doctors said she would have been out in four weeks it already been 4 weeks and 3 days what if-"

"Do what ifs." Said my dad patting my back. "I know how it feels the same thing happen to your mom she got in an accident while only 8 months or pregnancy with your sister and you. I had to wait 3 months to see you both and your mom." He said now looking at the muted tv.

I looked at his eye's to see the pain. My sister didn't come out alive.

"I'll try my best dad." I said.

"Good because I raised you to be strong didn't I." He commanded patting my back.

"Alright be the way wheres mom?" I asked standing up.

"Your mom went to give comfort Mangle's mom you know it's harder for her in all of this." He said.

"Ya anyways I gotta go." I said waving bye to my dad and going to the door.

"Remember make good choices son." Was the last thing he said before I left.

I headed to the cafe I then went in and sat at a table. I checked my phone to see it was 6:00 now.

Chica then came in and sat down next to me.

"Hey Foxy." She said smiling sweetly.

"Hey Chica." I said.

Her checks slowly turned red. She leaned a little and so did I until are lips met.

Mangle's P.O.V
---------------------

Foxy's dad told me that he was at the cafe. I arrived at the cafe I looked at the window only for my smile to fade. I saw him and Chica kissing. My smile faded as to the forest. I come back full health ready to hug the one I love only to see him kissing that BITCH. 

I allowed the warm tears to fall down my checks. I cried I just wanted someone to hug me to tell me thats it okay.

I pulled out my phone and clicked on Mari's contact and called him.

"Mangle how did it go?" He asked.

"It was horrible." I said sobbing a little.

"What. Happen?" He asked his voice now strict.

"Foxy was kissing Chica." I said sitting on the ground and leaning on a tree.

"Where are you?" He asked.

"At the park." I said.

"I'm coming and I don't want you to confront him you barley just came out of the hospital so I'll confront him." He said.

"Thanks Mari you've been a really good friend." I said.

"No problem." He said hanging up I stayed there.

I then looked at a tree to see a rope. I slowly stood up and went to the tree. I turned the rope into noose and tied the end onto the sturdy branch.

I went on my tipy toes and placed my little neck around the noose.

I'll be there soon mom,dad, brother.

Published:April 24 2017
Edited:???