Chapter 14:He's Mine!

Mangle's P.O.V
I had just finish English class and was now heading to P.E. Many hated but me since I was fit it didn't bother me that much. I then headed into the girls locker rooms. After I had finished putting my hair in a ponytail I made sure my bang would cover my left eye. Right when I was going to leave I felt someone grab my ponytail.

"Who the hell do you think you are!" I shouted turning around. My face then turned into disgust as saw who I was looking at, Chica.

"Heh I should ask you that! You think you can just waltz into Foxy's life just like that? Hah look he's mine we've been friends since kindergartner and he is going to be mine!" She shouted or should I say spitted.

"Look first, your name isn't on him, second no one likes a possessive b*tch, and last who said he loved you?" I asked smirking as her mouth was left a gap.

"First I don't need to know that he loves me because, I already know he's not going to love a one eye like you and plus you know Lucas the bad guy, he even flirted with you so how is Foxy the good guy going to love you Mangle the little b*tch who doesn't know her place." Having enoug of what she is saying I slapped her and ran out of the locker room.

No what she said was lie. I thought to myself. I went into gym class. I'm not b*tch right? Yes I am, Dad died because of me, brother died because of me, Mom died because of me, the old me died because I killed her to try and save her, but now I can't even save myself.

Published:Mar 26, 2017
Edited:???