Chapter 18:The Black Void

Mangle's P.O.V
--------------------
My body felt very weak. My throat was burning. My mind was spinning. Everything I've done. The friend I made. The person who I brought back. Everything I've done is gone. All the processes was it for nothing.

"Mangle?" Asked a voice I recognized my foster mother. 

I opened my eye's and replied with, "Yes?"

"Do you plan on sleeping out here?" She asked.

"No." Was all I said as I stood up and headed towards my room.

-Timeskip to morning-

I woke up my alarm clock crying out for me to wake up. I stood up. I only got 2 hours of sleep last night. If not then less. I did my normal morning stuff and got ready for hell.

While walking to school I kept on debating if I should just skip. I mean my mom's comes home at midnight. The school will leave a message at the home phone and then I can just delete it. Ya I think that's a good plan. So I turned my way from going to school to heading to a cafe nearby.

Foxy's P.O.V
-----------------
Mangle didn't come to school. That alone let me know it was my fault. I yelled at hear, and I had no right to do that. Her face was written with betray and depression. What the hell was I-

"Foxy have you been paying attention?" Asked the math teacher.

"No."

"I'll let is sly this time but please focus next time."

How can I when all I can think about is her.

Published:Mar 31, 2017
Edited:???